Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Know your xildhibaan

If you are not satisfied for any reason what the corrupted xildhibaanno in dowladda dhexe are up to any time, you can email them now, via their official email addresses.

Here is the link, click the thumbnail image in order to get each xildhibaan's email info.

I don't think any of them would read the emails or even know they have those emails, but it is a start.

MMA Good link. Looks like first name.second name@parliament.gov.so  if the first two names are same then first & third and if first second and third are same then first & forth. Knowledge of email and other forms of social media communication should be number one condition to become a member of Somali Parliament.

Tallaabo   

The Bantu bunker tells the Somali people and the world that Somaliland is a federal member state yet Somaliland has got not a single "representative" in their zoo-like parliament!! 

14 hours ago, Peace Action said:

MMA Good link. Looks like first name.second name@parliament.gov.so  if the first two names are same then first & third and if first second and third are same then first & forth. Knowledge of email and other forms of social media communication should be number one condition to become a member of Somali Parliament.

What happens to the nomad whose email address goes by region, town, village or tribe, sub-clan....If member of parliament is to serve the area people he represents and hardly anyone of them is on email or face book..how could you make that a requirement or eligibility.

Actually the opposite should be true. Anyone who cannot name 20 villages and elders or chiefs in his area should not be eligible.

13 hours ago, Saalax said:

I see Xuseen Carab Cisse of Hargeisa.

I see Xuseen Carab is your xildhibaan, Saalax. happy0035.gif He has an influential position in baarlamaanka, too. He is guddoomiyaha guddiga gaashaandhigga (chairman of national defense committee, one of the most sought along with the finance and foreign committees).

Also one can get much more information on that website. One can see the laws that were passed since 1950s, old constitutions since 1960, the dated motions, the archived resolutions, et cetera.

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2018 at 1:43 AM, Peace Action said:

It is a start, saaxiib. I am even surprised a page like this exists and doesn't look dated.

On 12/24/2018 at 6:19 PM, maakhiri1 said:

KUWAN daawanaya sida wax yihiin, ma email baa wax ku maqli, mida kale , they only represent odayadii doortey, not public

Maakhiri, war xildhibaankaaga raadi. I think Caasho Axmed Cabdalle used to be one. Whatever happened to her horta?