Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

AIDS!!!!

qoslaaye   

LAST FIVE YEARS HOSPITALS IN NORTH AMERICA HAS BEEN REPORTING AN INCREASING NUMBER OF SOMALI HIV POSITIVES. THE QUESITON IS WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE? WHAT HAPPEN TO OUR ISLAMIC RELIGION? BELIEVE IT OR NOT IN THE STATE OF MN THE SOMALIS ARE

THE SECOND IN AIDS

THE FIRST IN ABORTION

BEFORE FIRST IN UNSAFE SEX

FIRST IN DIVORCE

SECOND TO THE LAST IN GOOD CITIZENS

FIRST IN DRUGS

AS ALWAYS FIRST IN WELFARE.

SECOND IN SCHOOL DROP OUTS

I DONT MEAN TO CRITISE STATE OF MN SOMALIS, BUT THAT IS WHERE ABOUT 55% OF THE SOMALIS IN AMERICA ARE.

DO WE HAVE COMMUNITY LEADERS, CARING PEOPLE, EDUCATED BOYS & GIRLS, MOTHERS, FATHERS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, EEDO, ADDEER, ABTI, AYEEYO, AND ANY OTHER THING THAT COULD STOP THESE KIND OF TRAGEDY.

PLEASE LET US TALK ABOUT THIS PROBLEMS IN EVERY COMMUNITY GATHERING AND ADDRESS THEM IN A GOOD WAY.

SOONER OR LATER THIS WILL SPREAD AND BE IN EVERY HOUSE OF OURS, LET US STOP IT. "PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE"

BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE LET US ALL DO SOMETHING OK...

THANKS

Can u please post topics in lower case!!!! its easier to read stuff in lower case! just like any written text in the whole wide world. I personally dont bother to read anything in caps! just an fyi.

lol, og girl new topic every 5min haa.

yes rudy wats ups with the uper cas.

qoslaaye, stop yelling,and yes bro this state is gone too far pple here doomed girls are gone wild, guys going crazy children are lost,but some ppl like as is will see whats left ..

nuune   

explossion or exploding stuffs,well i don't mind reading stuffs but capital letters kills me to hargab,qoslaaye taankis sxb for that information,aids aids aids aids aids said QADAFI during the conference in mozambik,he said,there are many other stuffs to talk abouit while africa still talking about aids and the rest of the world are going out of the planet earth.

qoslaaye   

sorry i was helping brothers or sisters who may have vision problems. I will use lower-lovely case in the future. thanks for the tip, if you point out something it will only lead correction if we respect each other ok.

sorry brothers and sisters it is my bad.....

thanks everyone.

Qoslaaye,

u sound like a brother who is high on Qaat.These numbers and statistics u throwing like a card don't make sense.You need to back up ur assertion and tell us where u got these numbers? if i were you i wouldn't say these unless I know what I am talking about. For instances,u said "somalis are first in abortion in MN,Second in AIDS,first in Divorce. These are statistics from someone with a special agenda. Some ppl may believe these kind of stuff without thinking. Finally,I am sure ur intentions are good but these numbers are misleading and don't make sense.

Adna   

salaama calaykum

ilaahay inti muslim ah haka badnaadiyo aids subhaana laah,,, nuune that is funny

explossion or exploding stuffs,well i don't mind reading stuffs but capital letters kills me to hargab

walaahi some tims i feel like that , much love to ya'll

La-y-La   
Originally posted by Opinionated:

[QB]

Where did you get your statistics?

:confused:

Dang, girl, u took that right out of ma mouth!!!

lol.

Lefty   

This is possible to be true so lets stop the uncertainty ppl!

Somalis tend to over do everything especially if it's a new stuff to them. Maybe the effect of the civil war syndrome is behind all these factors. Besides this is one of the main reasons the U.S. goverment brought you here, by atleast being part of society or worst. Now it seems their plans are on the right track!

If anyone feels that they can't take it anymore, The only option they have is going back to their origin place! Plain & Simple! Otherwise enjoy the ride.....

Xalimo7   

Keep posting untill the deaf ears, hear it or take action about their lives, one who doesn't want to read ,you are free to stay away and watch your girly or boyish stuff, this is real life and life had to be dealt. Thank Qoslaye , remind us as much as you may.

see you