Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Edna Adan Maternity Hospital

Xarago   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

So there is another side this woman? Interesting iga dheh and for all surprises, it's a humanitarian one! Well I
am
surprised.

Do I sense bitterness in here ?

Gabbal   

^Not at all. Call it immediate surprise. smile.gif The woman should be applauded for this side of her work, while at the same time clearly being told to stay away from politics. That's my suggestion.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

^Not at all. Call it immediate surprise.
smile.gif
The woman should be applauded for this side of her work, while at the same time clearly being told to stay away from politics. That's
my
suggestion.

It has been noted the bitterness is at serious level.

Huuno you have nothing to worry about her political role for she does not represent you, just admire her capapbility or sit in a corner and sulk as,evidently, you are currently doing now.

Gabbal   

^ :D

As long as she is representing anything with "Somali" at the beginning or the end, she is representing me, ma fahantay? :D

So Xarago maxaa iga rabtaa? Clearly I have said, accepted, and acknowledged the woman is a humanitarian, a compassioniate individual, and lady to be admired and respected. The simple fact that she built her own hospital is a testament to that. My criticising her less then steller stint with politics does not do any injustice to the aforementioned description of her, so walaal leave my opinions to my person.

Saalixa   

^ khashanre if you have no good to say just observe yourself...ask yourself have you made or even tried to achieve such for other poeple and not for yourself? dont be judgmental when you have nothing to stand by yourself atheer

EDNA ADAN may Allah reward you...

Gabbal   

^Rayaana, forgive me, that was but an extension of issues we discuss in another section. I have good things to say and, if I'm not mistaken, they have been said. Marka don't let this back and forth btw the esteemed Xarago and I confuse you; waa wax naga dhex socdo albeit in another part of the forum.

Ibtisam   

marshallah, may allah reward her;

look stop being too face, either accept her and her work, or don't comment, what is this backwards forwards posting for attacks and defence. plz

salamz

hodman   

Honestly the pictures can't do the place justice you gotta see it to truly appreciate what she pulled off.I went there once and was truly impressed. Why though should it come as a surprise to people that she would do this kinda thing despite not having her own kids?Would a womans maternal and humanitarian instincts be muted by not having kids? :confused: