Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Tech Jeopardy ( The most important thread on this site)

I am not really into programming, or that sort---but tried BASIC once, and its really EASY.

CLS

PRINT "HELLO SOMALIAONLINE"

PRINT "THIS IS A LITTLE FUN PROGRAM THAT I LEARNED IN BASIC"

INPUT A

PRINT "PLEASE VOTE FOR SOMALIAONLINE PRESIDENT"

PRINT "ON THE UPCOMING ELECTION"

INPUT B (DESTROY SIYAAD)

LET C=A+B (POLL)

IF POLL RESULT="<70%"

GOTO INPUT "B"

IF POLL RESULT=">70%"

START NEW VALUE LABEL "C" (celebrate victory, invite chicks)

END

It looks like I don't have any questions to answer, so I will just ask. here it goes...

What is the concept of Routing Information Protocol a.k.a (RIP)?

If you think that is easy then try this... differentiate between RIP and IGRP (Interior Gateway Routing Protocol).

Ismahan   

Wooooow .. Cool game guys...

APlus : IP protocol works in the Network layer in the OSI model and the TCP/IP Model......

Complicated : RIP and IGRP is both routing protocols that finds the best route to the targeted network.....

The Routing Information Protocol (RIP) is a distance-vector protocol that uses hop count as its metric. RIP is widely used for routing traffic in the global Internet and is an interior gateway protocol (IGP), which means that it performs routing within a single autonomous system. RIP only uses hop count to determine the best route to a remote network.

Where, IGRP is The Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (IGRP) is a proprietary routing protocol that was developed in the mid-1980s by Cisco Systems, Inc. Cisco's principal goal in creating IGRP was to provide a robust protocol for routing within an autonomous system (AS). IGRP has a maximum hop count of 255, but defaults to 100. IGRP uses a combination (vector) of metrics. Internetwork delay, bandwidth, reliability, and load are all factored into the routing decision.

Hope that I answerd the question Well Sir..lol

My Question is:

What is a Jar used in JAVA Language? Is it a central resource on a web server from which users can load just the Java programs they need without having to download extraneous information. or used to store all the currently in-use Java programs on a browser or it is a container for a number of files for distribution over a network so that only the jar has to be transfered, and not each of the individual files contained in it. ??????

Hope u guys enjoy it.....

PEACE...

Originally posted by Ismahan:

What is a Jar used in JAVA Language? Is it a central resource on a web server from which users can load just the Java programs they need without having to download extraneous information. or used to store all the currently in-use Java programs on a browser or it is a container for a number of files for distribution over a network so that only the jar has to be transfered, and not each of the individual files contained in it. ??????

What is JavaARchive?

It is a file format used to bundle all components required by a Java applet.

Famous quotes for 500!

640K ought to be enough for anybody.

Cheers!

Ismahan   

Yeah correct Liquid... but what most makes JAR wonderfull is that it is a container for a number of files for distribution over a network so that only the jar has to be transfered, and not each of the individual files contained in it .... to simplify programmer life.....

My Next Question is:

What is PHP?

Guys when u answer a question ask back another one .. this is the game rule....

Peace...

Rokko   

Here's the answer Ismahan, I hope it's right if not, please feel free to share or someone else will.

PHP is a scripting language used to create dynamic Web pages. With syntax from C, Java and Perl, PHP code is embedded within HTML pages for server side execution. It is commonly used to extract data out of a database and present it on the Web page. The major NT and UNIX Web servers support the language, and it is widely used with the mSQL database.

What's XML?

This game is becoming more like quiz than Jeopard. Guys you should make up your minds... anyhow I will answer my question, then Mobb_Deep question, and leave another jeopardy.

Famous Quotes for 500:

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."

Who is Bill Gates

What is XML?

Extensible Markup Language, a specification developed by the W3C, designed especially for Web documents and allows designers to create their own customized tags.

NEW JEOPARDY

This printer creates characters by striking pins against an ink ribbon. Each pin makes a dot, and combinations of dots form characters and illustrations.

Cheers!

PS. The rule of the game is to present an answer and the person responding will write the question as in the first post of LST.

Hibo   

OS - What is operating system ....

my question is:

IT is composed of one or more chips on the motherboard, holds data and instructions while they are being processed by the CPU.

Be aware that a million miles trip starts with one step - OG_Moti (1234 A.D)

Ismahan   

Abdull is the answer is (What is RAM...?) Random Access Memory.....

Here is mine...

A series of structures, which are not necessarily adjacent in memory. Each structure contains the element and a pointer to a structure containing its successor, so what is it????

PEACE

The answer is Linked List.

Abduul, you have probably miss-understood my jeopardy. but anyways the answer to my question was....

Lindows OS.

Here is my new one...

Its tipped to replace Telnet, unlike telnet it does not send passwords in a clear text instead it encrypts passwords and is more secure. So what the heck am I talking about?

Ismahan   

The answer is SSH (Secure Shell) .....

Answer the following plz..lol I am a good teacher

It is an API that lets you access virtually any tabular data source from the JavaTM programming language. It provides cross-DBMS connectivity to a wide range of SQL databases, so what is it?

Peace...