Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Man Swallows Toothbrush.

BOB   

Riyadh - A Saudi Arabian medical team removed on Tuesday a toothbrush that had been in a man's stomach for 22 years :eek: , a medical official at the King Abdel Aziz Hospital in Taef west of the Saudi kingdom said.

The 70-year-old unidentified man, swallowed the toothbrush 22 years ago without realising it, as he had not experienced any pain until a few days ago :D .

A hospital official Abdel Rahman al-Zahrani said the surgery to remove the toothbrush was successful.

PS. soon we are going to read about the man who swallowed a TV or a woman who swallowed her hair brush.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Wait ,, wait ,, what did u say ?? ,, "Without being noticed" ,,,, he must have a throat like a Foosto then ,,, :D:D

Walaahi waaruntaa Bob ,,,, tomorrow we gonna see someone who swaloed a Taxi :D:D:D

juba   

a toothbrush? for 22 yrs? i can already tell this isn't the brightest guy!

you and your crazy stories BOB! :D but really keep them coming there very interesting. always find myself laughing at other peoples expense!

Som@li   

all kinda crazy things happen in this world. In this case it depends the size of the of the toothbrush,it could be very small.

BOB   

Originally posted by Farxan:

it depends the size of the of the toothbrush,it could be very small.

Have you ever seen a brush so small that it made you go "Mhhhh I can swallow this tiny Brush?"

Sxb, there is no brush in the world that you can swallow regardless of its size but just in case you are wondering I never use toothbrushes, never did and never will I simply use "Caday"the most sufficient toothbrush ever invented.

Juba,

next time you laugh at other people's misfortune expect to be prosecuted by none other than Baashactiir himself.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Source   

Wow, this reminds me of another story. A man who was unaware of a nail in his skull, until 6 days later.

..A dentist found the source of the toothache Patrick Lawler was complaining about on the roof of his mouth: a 10-centimetre nail the construction worker had unknowingly embedded in his skull six days earlier. A nail gun backfired on Lawler.. while working in Breckenridge, a ski resort town in the central Colorado mountains. The tool sent a nail into a piece of wood nearby, but Lawler didn't realize a second nail had shot through his mouth

Nail embedded in man's skull (full news)

toothache9rj.png