Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Eid Mubarak to one and all

Am loving all the positive energy in here. Had a pretty nice Eid yesterday (eating, eating and eating), alhamdulilaah.

Just Cause,

Don't be mean...am really a kid at heart.

Gediid,

Erm...yeah. Sure. No make-up this year. smile.gif

*Puts on her new Juicy tube lip-gloss*

Ciid wanaagsan to those celebrating today.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and happy Eid....

I had the most wonderful Eid of All time....I have baked Cookies ..yes..yes..i know..you are thinkin "lair"...am confessing i baked them with the help of mother Zu ...and prepared the desert (this is totally mine)...<--- very proud of himself.... Typically I had the nick "Parasite" behind my name coz i only consume and dont contribute except the eating part....Had a great time with the Nephews and nieces too!!

Alhamdullilaah and have a great week of holidays and for those fastin wadac " May allah accept your fasting and reward them to you on the day you need them the most"

Salaamaat

I forgot to say Ciid wanaagsan.

Species 2610, I've had those too. A lot of them in fact. LOL. This time I made an extra-special effort and looked forward to surprising lots of kids. I felt like a kid again myself. I used almost 2 rolls of film(the rest today). I warned the non-Muslims in my neighbourhood that I would be coming round with a camera and that they had better comb their hair. smile.gif They made a special effort for me on my day and treated me like a queen. Unforgettable. Dare I say the best Eid ever. Yup. Easily.

Matkey   

I know it is a bit late Eid to wish everyone Eid Mubarak, though half of the Muslims in Toronto are celebratign Ied today. Depite of that i am still wishing to all Eid wanaagsan and may Allah make us those who gained big hasanaa from past month,ramadan.

Ciid Wanaagsan to all muslims!

shyhem   

My eid greetings are kinda late, since i was using a donkeycart as a means of delivery.Anyway happy eid to everyone.

Species 2610

Sad to hear that u had a boring eid day ;):D