Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

What is your heart’s greatest desire?

Paragon   

-To buy/develop and then rent properties in Mombasa/Nairobi, and retire to my (future) peaceful shack somewhere in Stone Town, Zanzibar.

Pujah   

This beauty is the object of my desires.

3c92eef64b_itouch.jpg

I have been waiting patiently since it came out because I didn't feel like paying my current carrier's cancellation fee.

I am so excited now the waiting game is almost over. :cool:

I have desires not one but a few:

I hope to be the best muslimah i can possibly be and please Allah.

I want to incha Allah have enough to send my parent and grandmother to haajj.

The rest are to have a great foundation to start my own family and oh..get that damn! raise :mad:

To find a person whose mind mirrors our own — mirrors:

their thoughts are our thoughts, our thoughts are theirs, not because they want to be, because they naturally are — when you find a person who thinks as highly of you as you do of yourself and vice versa.

Live in Paradise and go to paradise....either way strive regardless and enjoy. Make sure your life hasnt been wasted by either giving to all those who deserves giving and ofcouse never having regrets when they are gone.

Xidigo   

My heart's greatest desire rigt now (not sure about the near future) is to get the heck out. :mad: And think about the consequences later.

I also would like to take my five children with me :D and rise them in a healthy environment. Where they can be the best of the best.

Nehanda   

Desires hmmm. Such a depressing and ugly word. It implies greediness, something far-fetched and near impossible to achieve.

People be content with achieving and maximasing things within your control and stop drooling at things outside of your control. Yes have aims and targets without losing yourself.

NGONGE   

Typical Somalis! They want to know how much you get paid, how much rent you pay, what clan you're from, etc.

Now they've become even more intrusive and want to know your heart's greatest desire! The bloody cheek.

Xidigo   

^ Lool Tell us dee what is your heart's greatest desire? :D

Let me guess, to take your 6 little ones(just kidding) with you and settle to a Muslim country. Sax? Where they can learn the religion, culture and become good flowers of the faith.

Masha alaa that is wonderfull.loool smile.gif

Xidigo   

^ See how nice Somalis are, they love each other, care one another and even speak for each other. :cool:

What a blessing! Mashaa alaa

Alow dadkayaga noo daa Aamiin dheh. :D