Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

What is your heart’s greatest desire?

Ismahaan   

Asc wr br bothers and sisters

what is your heart’s greatest desire? Are you driven by a desire for success or fame? Do you have a dream you would like to turn into reality? Do you have a plan to reach your goals?

A few of us may be lucky enough to realize our dreams by chance or without much effort, but most of us have to work hard to fulfill our ambitions. Your dream may be to travel around the world, to work in a particular profession or simply to be a house wife. Whatever your ambition or dream, it will be easier to reach if you make a long-term plan and stick to it. If you plan your time in this way, you can focus your effort and energy effectively and take steps towards attaining your aim. The ability to organise your time and devote a certain amount of effort each day to one particular is in my point of view, the most important factor leading to success.

Well, I’m going to end this here; I’m looking forward to reading your comments. :D

I wish you all a great EID smile.gif

Baashi   

^Her point is crystel ThePoint smile.gif What's your problem buddy *big grin*

Ismahaan,

I don't know about the "greatest desire" part but sure some of us do have a dream of their own. One area I struggled to break free from is finance. I would love to attain that fleeting financial freedom but so far not so good.

I feel sorry for some of my colleagues who suck up to their bosses sometimes in a degrading way just to hold on to their position and get a good grade at the end of the year when annual review is in order.

I thought about it and it downed on me that the idea to have security in employment area is "the" most important thing in this side of the globe. You see we may not have the boat, or that harley or that five bedroom house in that nice neighborhood but at least we are free to back up and try our fortunes elsewhere if things don't work out for us.

Not so with some of the folks I work with or befriended during my stay here. Some of them are deep in dept and I mean deep. Breaks your heart sometimes cuz once you become a debtor you are owned awoowe.

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

Now what is the point of this? I mean do you have to make people feel inadequate and on Ciid too?
icon_razz.gif

Well feelings of inadequacy are the foundation of the bully, and if you're really serious about becoming one you must get some.., just joking. Anyways I really thought this question is very important question we need to ask ourselves. Why do we need goals?

We need goals for the following reasons:

1) Goals motivate us

2) Goals help us move in positive direction

3) Goals help us to be productive

4) They give us something to strive towards, which can be energizing

Attitudes toward the importance of having goals partly reflect fundamental psychological needs and preferences. However, for some people setting goals can be a way of managing anxiety and insecure. Some people never set goals however, they may have something in them which give them a sense of what they want but it’s not specific. In my opinion we need to have realistic and attainable emission goals. If we don, t have a goal, we won’t have any reason to get out of the bed in the morning. Therefore we need goals to motivate us, otherwise we wouldn’t achieve anything:D

RedSea   

1. Paradise and its everlasting peace and happiness. :cool:

2. Great family and children that will benefit their people.

3. Being successsful in life. In other words, :D lots of money to make things easier.

Kool_Kat   

Isma, what's your goal, be it long or short term?

My greatest desire is Success...Be successful in my job; be successful in being a great mom; be successful in being a wonderful daughter, sister, and friend; be successful in being a good wife; and have a smile on my face at the end of the day, everyday...

I hope that isn't too much...lol...Reading it made me tired already... :D

If I could get what my heart desides aduunyadaan wax ku hari lahaa ma leh...okey may be one person...hang on make that 10, er 11...ok.ok...12 taht is it! :D

Cheers

Ameen   

My greatest desire is to succeed and I mean, really succeed in this life and especially the afterlife.

My desire is to die with honor and feel a sense of security from Allah. I want to be like Khalid Ibn Waleed, lying on my death bed, cursing the cowards who hid behind fake words.

But most of all, my greatest desire is to enjoy the ever-lasting life of Junnah with our Messenger, Muhammad (saw) and my parents.

me   

Originally posted by chubacka:

To have a job where I can make a big difference and to feel that I am a good muslim.

How about PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY