Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Ja vs. 50 Cent Ashanti vs. Beyonce?

What's up ya'll. I just wanted to know what ya'll thouhgt about this competition between these talented singers. Let me started it off. I personally think that Beyonce is better than Ahsanti. But Ashanti is doing her thing and people be hatin' on Beyonce, but ya'll know that girl can sing. check her out on her new cd..it's real nice..http://www.beyonce-online.net/

The whole Shady/Aftermath battle is obviously easy. Everyone knows htat 50 cnet and Eminem are talented. Ja and Gotti are fake redface.gif .That's what I think. It's kind of sad to see two people form the same area (Queens, NY) battling. So what ya'll think? :confused:

Nailah   

well i think ashanti is better than beyonce, but 50cent is better than ja-rule, so im guessing its a tie between them.....cuz beyonce is wack, her voice is nice, but her songs suck....she needs to put better songs together. as for jarule, hes also wack, his songs are ****** and worthless, 50cent is ok, but he's played out, hes too mainstream, the guy is coming out with an autobiography....now thats just ****** , who cares about his past...as for ashanti, all her songs are off tha hook, its clear shes better than beyonce.....she needs to go back with destiny's child cuz by herself, she aint nothin

^^ loool thats funny walahi

I don't know y i'm replying to this but here is wat i think of all four artists

Ashanti : Some of her songs are nice... she constantly brags about going to dance school n what not.. but the girl cannot dance! Other than that she's coo i guess

Beyonce : i think is far prettier than ashanti.. (y'all seen the pic witout her waxed) her voice is much better.. damn how can u compare the 2 lol ashanti is a rookie.

Ja and Gotti are fake

Yeah n 50 cent is real???

50 Cent : I like his music.. but the n!gga is overrated.. plus i don't think he's very educated. Just becuz he has this hardcore gangsta image doesn't make him the sh!t... he could be just as fake as vanilla ice. The whole G-Unit thing was coo at first.. but its getting outta hand. Every corner i turn i see G-UNIT walahi.. even on elementary school walls.. Now i even see G-Unit gear.. and i heard a G-unit shoe collection is comin out :eek: lol i won't hate tho.. i'll them do their "thang"

Eminem: I think he's coo.. he's got talent.. everyone is been through some hardship n quite frankly im gettin sick n tired of hearing him b!tch bout his life.. But i like his music... I liked 8 Mile too

peace

I do have to agree with both ya'll sista's that 50 cent is overplayed. He's everywhere now. And the G-Unit is outta hand like u said. No wonder why it's called Gorilla-Unit, Him and his crew look like gorilla's. But he still cool puttin' down fo Queenz!! I do have to disagree with u simplicity. Like I said everyone hates on Beyonce. She's got the looks and voice. Not that I'm hatin' on Ashanti (I got her album too, and it's good) but she came in this came with the help of MURDER INC. Beyonce got up there in the game by herself. That's talent. Oh and too add on to Em, I like how he sings but not what he sings about. There's some songs that he sings about and everyone feels the same but he can only say but there's some songs that just make me sick. Like the song about his Mother. How sad. redface.gif

shyhem   

St paul chick

Did u listen to Dj Green landing mix Cd,trust me jA RULE is knocked out like Lewis in South Africa.U buy it at university avenue in st paul, somewhere near DL place i'm not that much familiar with st paul......

First Of All I wanted to say…

Hey girl! I see you be representing ST.PAUL, which makes you my HOMEGIRL! LoL But anywho…

To get to the point, I just can’t stand that girl Ashanti wallahi! Its not me hatin’ on her but the dancing is just killin’ me and every song u hear is darn the same, in another words ITZ WECK fo’sho.

And Beyonce

okey! That girl has some moves and a lot of VOICE going on, but I rather have her stay with Destiny’s Child.

Ja and fitty (50) I mean they don’t even come in the same category in my opinion~

Even though Fitty is getting’ too much with G~Unit, I rather have Fitty then the ShawTy.

Enough Said,

Gotta Hit the BED!

To St.PaulChick:

Hope You Have Fun in Wisconsin “D” and Tell F**** I said Happy “early” B-Day!

LOL don’t feel Paranoid NOW!

50 Cent: Ugly but I have to admit that his music is really good.

Ja Rule: Not as ugly as 50 Cent. His music aint as good as 50 Cent. 50/50

Ashanti: FAKE, that's all I have to say.

Beyonce: BOOTYLICIOUS- I reckon that she is pretty and has a beauitful voice.

I really cant be bothed saying anymore.

In the rap game...i gotta say Fifty is in the top his game

as far as the other existing groups...

-Pharrel ..Naptunes ...he's doing big things for himselve

- Jigga Man

But as far as Ja Rule v.s Fifty..you kiddin..shall i even repeat it

Ashanti V.s Beyonce..............hate both of em but i gotta say Beyonce...am gettin tired of that illerate girl...baby baby baby....foolish...happy...awww baby baby..remix lol can anyone please add more vocabular into her list...yack..body will only get you so far. Lack of talent .

Xalimo7   

My gosh , my vote goes to Beyounce/Ja

how on earth 50c came in the pic, he has only one song that seems to be hit , that is all,

In DA club, that is it.

I'm just a little paranoid :confused: . Anyways of course I gotta represent' StPaul, everyone else talking about Mpls. So I'm holdin' it down fo the capitol. Shyhem no I didn't listen to the CD. And don't worry lot of ppl get lost in St.Paul. :rolleyes: