Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Molestation

-Lily-   

I doubt anyone will sit in your therapy seat Modesty however most Somali children are unable to discuss such issues because parents are too embaressed to even teach them the facts of life. I believe if a child had a close relationship with his/her parent they would say something.

Saalixa   

Modesty no one is going to share thier childhood experiences on some blog on he internet. Your waisting your time

Sarandi   

It is true Waterlily, most of somali parents are disconnected from their children either they are struggling their daily life or they don't see the need of it. But think this issue needs more attention then the parent, I mean as whole community. As we know western countries child molestation is high specially in the elementary schools where the child is afraid of the teachers. I beleive no mother/father checks the moral, and the feeling of their children after they come from school. Most likely they both tied. I used be tutor in middles school and honestly some parents don't even know what is going their children's school life such homeworks, books,and even behaviour. so this is molestation I think we will be the biggest victims and we will never find out till these generation grows up and speak up for what had happened to their past.

Shakti   

:( if someone is going through any kind of abuse, they should immediately tell someone out it, preferably an outsider.

u not telling, will only lead 2 more abuse, so do something about it!

-Lily-   

About three years ago a Somali lady who lived in our town found out her son was being molested by his teacher. She went to school with a baseball bat and broke at least half of his bones before the police arrived. He was found guilty and she escaped with minor charges and became somewhat of a local hero. Nonetheless, the damage was done and it was too late for her child. Children should know your parents can hurt anyone who tries to threaten you and which body parts if any at all are appropriate for people to touch.

Jacpher   

About three years ago a Somali lady who lived in our town found out her son was being molested by his teacher. She went to school with a baseball bat and broke at least half of his bones before the police arrived. He was found guilty and she escaped with minor charges and became somewhat of a local hero.

What a women! She taught that pervert a lesson, hopefully.

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

About three years ago a Somali lady who lived in our town found out her son was being molested by his teacher. She went to school with a baseball bat and broke at least half of his bones before the police arrived. He was found guilty and she escaped with minor charges and became somewhat of a local hero.

Modesty likes talking about molestation of somali women by somali men and not anything close to a typical albino story..so let us talk about the problems she has with somali men

^^^^lool.....war Ren..I don't think she has any particular thing against Somali men, but you seem to be pushing her to have one.

She is talking molestation in general, but relevent stories regarding Somali communities would help as it is not an issue we are immune to.

Originally posted by Modesty:

LOL@Result, I bet you are someone who isn't very new here, just changed their nick. Anyhow, you are on drugs, yet help.

Miss modesty

U wants Help. Than, go on and clean ur conscious before you die

I rather be drug addict than be a coward or be contributor to someone else’s pain, Like u have.

I know, members in here may not have any clue as to what im talking about, but YOU DO

so do something about the mess u contributed to, before its to late for you

Note: me changing my id, is hardly the issue…. TRY to focus on the enormous issue on hand vs. on the ****** id .. but than again u r good at loosing focus at anything u do!

[ August 07, 2006, 17:37: Message edited by: Warsan ]

Originally posted by result?:

quote:Originally posted by Modesty:

LOL@Result, I bet you are someone who isn't very new here, just changed their nick. Anyhow, you are on drugs, yet help.

Miss Hypocrite modesty

U wants Help. Than, go on and clean ur conscious before you die

I rather be drug addict than be a coward or be contributor to someone else’s pain, Like u have.

Hey..Go tartiib with Modesty,She is ours..It's only by extension that you are also involved..So we know who "bewitched" our Mod.. :D:D

Nephissa   

^ Cayda jooji intaan skoobe kula dhicin.

It truly is amazing just how strong the protective instinct is in people. Now if women could turn this on when they're angry at their husbands, things would be a hell of a lot different. :D

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

^ Cayda jooji intaan skoobe kula dhicin.

quote:

It truly is amazing just how strong the protective instinct is in people. Now if women could turn this on when they're angry at their husbands, things would be a hell of a lot different.
:DSo Skoobe waa la dhacee sowmahan tii isku keey waawaasho? :D