Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

Dubai? I need your thoughts

Hunguri   

Yeah fundemantaly agree with you. The Free Zone is out of the issue, you can even hire an Iraqi Citizen, whose passport is under the ban of the Goverment to issue any service against. And, having an Office in the Freezone costs a humen Heart organ. Very expensive indeed in every way. So, in business the Local sponsor will simply do nothing but by proxy administer your business in goverment sectors will suck your blood and be a Vampire to you !. Xaqiidii hadaan indhaha lays tirayn meeshan Sharcigeedaa waalaya!! and its not something editable or can be changed. For, there is no law makers, there is no a parlement, and its a kind of "one man Show power"

N.O.R.F   

You can choose to have a local sponsor who you simply pay Dhs 3000 every year for being your sponsor. He has no say in your business. This gives you a business visa. You control your own affiars. Its not really that bad.

Hunguri   

Northerner :D , and how strong will a local sponsor that you yearly give him 3,000DHM be?? I think he could be a hungary Balochi or a simple Somali beign naturalized recently. Im 100% sure, that no local man beign sponsor will accept such an offer. Let us be more realistic!!

Hunguri   

PS:-

Northner, I agreed with you those points, where he will have no say on your Vissa, and business affairs. We are talking about the environment and how Wasta of UAE.

It seems they all miss out to give the most important piece of mind "NEVER LOOK AT or GET CLOSE TO AN ARAB GIRL Esp locals" if you do so you will end up in jail and you may spend months if not years

Hunguri   

looooooooool @ Garaad smile.gif

Well, it depends man !! Local Girs care about money. They will check your pocket and if you are a man of money, she would n't hesitate to say "Yeah" "Yeah". On top of that, you must be a man of "Bukhuur" like "Cadar or Cuud" lool. If you prove to be a man of all those I mentioned ;) . She will belong to you and be your Lifebook Stylish Note book. Access,Browse, and surfe ;)

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Northerner
:D
, and how strong will a local sponsor that you yearly give him 3,000DHM be?? I think he could be a hungary Balochi or a simple Somali beign naturalized recently. Im 100% sure, that no local man beign sponsor will accept such an offer. Let us be more realistic!!

Its not about accepting the amount as the amount is already the law (there is no negotiation). He sponsors and get paid a yearly amount. You do your business without interference. Simple.

Hunguri   

Northner Ok, let us have a look at the law, and the catagories, under which you can set up a business in UAE. I hope, you will agree with me, when I clear the dust. In UAE beign a Foriegner or an Expatriate what ever they call. You can have your commerciall license under the 3 following catagories.

(1) Incorporating a Limited Liability Company (LLC)

(2)Establishing a Branch office or Representative office

(3) Establishing a wholly owned entity in one of the UAE Free Trade Zones

PS:-

Im sure, there is no Somalian firm or company, that falls not under the catagory of LLC. And, to have LLC license you need to deposit minimum of 300,000 DHM to get your license from the Chamber of Commerce. I know a friend of mine, who owns an LLC company, and he falls under the catagory, that Im talking about. Ok, for your comments, what kind of business do you want set up and what catagory would you like to go for ????? Waiting for your naswer ;) !

N.O.R.F   

I cant remember the arabic term for it (the local sponsor who is paid 3000 dhs) but dont worry i have done the necessary research. I'll give you the term later on once i've spoken to my potential sponsor :D

Jamster   

Oh thank you all for the informative stuff in here.

Garaad; I have long forsaken sinful pleasure that out body craves for; I will settle down soon with a beautiful haliimo Insha Allah.

Thank you guys.

Good to hear that GloomD, as the islamic culture and moral is very high, married pple are given esp priority like extra financial package,,, which you ofcourse miss out if you are single.

dont worry i m sure u ll do well,,, best of luck,, and i ll probably see you soon Gold market where all the home folks hang around.

Originally posted by Northerner:

I cant remember the arabic term for it (the local sponsor who is paid 3000 dhs) but dont worry i have done the necessary research. I'll give you the term later on once i've spoken to my potential sponsor
:D

I think they are normally called kafeel or kafil.

I know they tend to be really respectful to women in Dubai. Every time there was a queue in a bank or office, somebody would pick me out of the queue and let me go first, with none of the other men objecting! :eek:

Even when crossing the road at undesignated places, some stranger would run into the street like a maniac and stop the traffic so I could cross the road.