Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

new Thread Needed badly

Iffah   

6er, Can get what badly? :confused:

Nuune, I'm not against it. As a matter of fact, I'm up for anything that'll keep you guys away from our section :D

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

Kir waryaa! Waa xoog badantahay ma is tiri.

Kir, i havent heard that word for so long! i believe the word was used to chase away donkeys! correct!!

illhaam/section6er, u 2 isdhaaya or i suggest to get a room!! so walaal illhaam i just kidding with u. but u see thats why we need to get our own men sections so we dont take our dude frustrations on u xalimoos, right?

Bachelor   

Ameenah! you are indeed funny. Whereas, its far from what you assume we will be discussing. We have lots of burning issue in our hand. As they say it "Ragna Ba'iisa ayuu ka sheekaya, dumarna badhaadhahooda". Unless sheekaba sheeko keento, women and their problem would be the last thing we discuss.

Ameenah you should support your brother. Be fair as often. ;)

LuCkY   

GUYS IF A MENS FORUM IS GONNA MAKE YOU HAPPY...BY ALL MEANS WHY NOT? TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!

ID LIKE TO KNOW WHY THERE IS NO WOMEN ALLOWED TO VIEW OR POST IN A MENS FORUM(IF ESTABLISHED)? :confused:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SECTION6ER:

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

Kir waryaa! Waa xoog badantahay ma is tiri.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SECTION6ER BY THAT EXPRESSION I GUESS YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SAID TO YOU!

LuCkY   

^^^^^I DIDNT KNOW I WAS FUNNY. NO PROBLEMO WITH PEEKING :confused: YOU GUYS VIEW AND POST IN THE WOMENS FORUM I JUST DONT SEE WHATS WITH THE HIGH SECURITY...I MEAN WE'RE HARMLESS :confused:

well i believe thats why guys come over and mess up the womens sections. so if we got our own sections, then us guys wont be homeless and run around like punch of wild dogz! u get me!! but definitely, yall can stop by and holler! aight

peace

Raxmah   

OK fine have the men thread--but yuo guys should leave the womens section for three months, then am sure admn. might come up with a section that might suit u guys.

Give the MEN there FORUM...I would like to hear what they have to say amoung themselves...

"that girl got a tight ass"

"naw man ma girl'z is better"

"yo last night i got a beat"

"homie, that ain't nothin"...n etc.

I love the way men act sometimes, it makes me wonder if they even human...more like animals. LOL

.:peace n luv:.

N.O.R.F   

maan 4get what they think, if we gonna discuss menz ish the let discuss menz ish, they against everything we do anyway, good or bad!