Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

new Thread Needed badly

Hello Admins, please, new thread called Men is badly needed heya. It seems farahs dont get no repect here!

so helps admins so we can get our dignity back and make a new topic there called FARAHS!!

Thanks all.

nuune   

who said what are we going to talk about if if we had a men's forums!!

rudy thanks for taking this step

Why dont we just take over this thread instead?

NO MAAM'S ALLOWED

OFFICIAL SOL DAY FOR MEN SPONSORED BY NO MAAM CLUB

*starts barking and whistling at some random lady passing by*

WASUP BABY?

CAN I HOLLA?

*gets mad cuz she didnt respond*

FORGET U DEN

Bachelor   

Finally a Brother spoke out in behalf of other after long slince. Tnx Rudy!

We will talk about MENS stuff and we deserve and ligally entitled to have one. I will ask Admin to consider this request seriously. ;)

Yeah! u see heya we can talk about dude stuff like

like we do xalimo get crazy when smack here behind and someone is around! and she dont nada when shes alone with yah!

then everytime u breakup with xalimo, why do her best friend in up in your lap! whazzup with dat???

this can stuff! needs dudes discussions! u cant trust no xalimo! thats how you get in the first place! aigth!

so many things u need bro's advice like in guy level, so the new top thread will do a lot of good

our own space to discuss w/o no xalimo point of view! u dig! na'mean!! ladies no hard feeling!! yall have your own, we need ours!!word to the admins!!

Dhimbil   

Is it possible to set up men forum in a way only when certain nomads (fellas) log in...a men forum will appear... but when other nomads log in or lurk around(guest & ladies)they can't see it...is it possible? i been to another forum where they have it set up like that...only registered fellas can access (read&write) that part of the forum.

I'm not sure if admin is technological upto the task though ;)

personally don't care for "men forum" per se....but since nomads requested this repeatedly...why not try it..maybe 3mnth trail or something lol

Blessed   

^^^ Awwwwwwwww, come on? We here ya'll out in our section of the forum!

Beside, we know what you'd be talking about... Women, Cars, Women, football, Women, Quick Money Making tips, Women, how Sexy the girl across the road is, how sleek your abs are, how fat somali women are, how expensive your jeans (were not), that golddigging xaliimo you met, how to be a playa, how wierd your girl is, Women in general, motorcylces, how bad at driving women are, how you neeed woman in your life...even if it is only in your forum!!

Then you'll run out of things to talk about and start begging us to join you in your exclusive area -

*Shoot*

NoVa   

^^^^girl u just said it all....

Then you'll run out of things to talk about and start begging us to join you in your exclusive area -

:D

that wouldn't have being suprised if it happend.

Absolutely, a luuq with sign that says No Xalimo Zone . I feel your pain Rudy, We have our own "calacal" to do.

I didn't know we had a lot' of Mama's boyz up in here lool too many calaacal's..ala wiilashanaa hadana waxee rabaan waxla' arko' oo'gabdhaha leeyahiin i'nee la hadaan. ;) ar'xinka iska dhaafa wiilalyaalyahow :D

looool Ameenah. :D I think u set their topics out on the table for them. But u missed one...handing out possible job applications! icon_razz.gif Like Ameenah said ya'll always in our forum. And we appreciate it. So what's with the whole maxmium security being set for the "Men"? redface.gif

xalimos, please dont jealous! ameenah shame on yah! all we trying to do is get ours. yall have yours, so fair is fair! aight! chill ameenah! why ragging at us today! is that time :D

i believe farah will get alot of nice advice and will become better much educated farah!! so u ladies will benefit alot by finding kinder, gentler farah.

what do u say ameenah!! wont u love that sista or u like rough riders!! lol.

N.O.R.F   

maan lets kick off this thread, lets talk menz ish! Alright state yr part after this. Kick off with cars!

Fave car at the mo: Lexus IS 200, a car and half, but then u got the Golf Gti V6 Motion, and the X5, plus the Escalade, and the Supra cant forget the Nissan Skyliner!

whos next?

What! Hey the female nomads are saying we can't have a serious discussion, Is that true?

Lets proove them wrong.

1st realy discussion is oh forget that story....this is the mens room and the mens room is the nitty gritty corner of every room and building. The spot where your mama warned you not to go. Where the ladys were always on discussion. Where we evaluated and rated each and every lady that came around the way.

Well today the topic is WHICH FEMALE NOMAD CAN GET IT BADLY?

Ameenah badly........

nuune   

i can see all ladies are against the establishment of MEN'S FORUM,why r u doing this,is it because u r all afraid that we may not post any topics in the women forums,U EXPECT THE WORST IF WE HAD A MEN'S FORUm,and we will appreciate ur visits to us in the men's forum

next topic will!!

if all the guys lived in de the sea, who will be the best xalimo swimmer??? smile.gif

could be ameenah, jawaahir, og-gal magnoon, xalimo7, cap-sista, silent-sista, rehma, opinionated, the boxer lady!! and etc., say, who guys pick as the best swimmer??

i pick barawaago!