Duufaan

Dhageyso: R/Wasaarihii hore ee Somalia oo soo jeediyey in awood loo adeegsado mucaaradka DF

Duufaan   
WWW.CAASIMADA.NET

Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Ra’iisul Wasaarihii hore ee Soomaalida Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa ku baaqay in awood lagu maquuniyo xubnaha mucaaradka ah ee kasoo horjeeda xukuumadda hadda haysa t…

Geedi understands how the anarchist work and their simple demand to maintain the status quo for ever.

Mourad1   

If members of the parliament were genuine in their opposition to the president, they would have found a more diplomatic way to address the issues at hand. Because, looking at the accusations put forward, and the choosing path (impeachment), I think that everyone agrees with me that there is something fishy about it. 

Geedi not that long ago   was a stooge for the tigres he led the xabashi army in Mogadishu rape plunder murder.    Xoog  does not work.  Xoog  created shabaab and it wil create more mistrust and division  And hatred domestically.  I know koonfurians don't know tuurxanbixin. Iyo xalaad dedjin. They only  know bring the bantus bring the xabashis. Itoobiyay hebel ban is necebnahay iiso qabo itaal malihiye.

Mourad1   
7 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Yep, that who is. A real stooge who will murder his own folks (like late Warlord Mahamed Dheere) before him, if it means there is a chance to be playing spoiler to any political agenda of "Iljeex's political elites".

"Unuka leh" are now in political alliance with "Afar Qoobley" folks. The grand coalition of "Xamar daaye" folks is in full force now.