Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

somali females vs ethiopia females

Hibo   

Who ever said somali girls are fat.....well being healthy is better than...looking deformed!!!

Egg head ....and small-short-skinny body...does not go together...such a bad connection. :rolleyes:

Hibo   

did you know that some tribe in Ethiopia, likes to keep lice (injir) in there hair, and they consider a bad luck if they get rid off it.........yuck

cwm43.gif

Oi qouick qoustions to all beatyfull girls in here. Why do somali girls put saliid xali on the hair?some people might know it as saliid maacsaro. Because i saw this beatyfull girl on a club and things was going smooth between me and her then bom she was banding to get something from the floor and she came on me and the hair was smelling bad uuuuuuuuuuuf walaahi i hate that saan buur baan qadii qadheey waan qaaqabey cwm33.gif

Hibo   

Question: What is the point of this page?

My suggestion: SomaliaOnline Admins.. Ban this page.

Tamina why walaalo we dont say that when girls dissing us on other topics why ban ours? U cant handel it dont watch it simply walaalo. And we not dissing if u getting mad then its a prove of that this all we said is true.

bye 1 lov Flex cwm11.gif

Hibo   

Oh rite!>.

this is really weired!.

i cant belive smart somali folks( i presume yall is smart(ghetto})talking about LOOKS of all things.

and i can imagine how negative and albeit true all the things u said about them neighbors- but is not good to talk about people like that? didnt your mama teach u good manners>?

plus it is haram!>.ceeb

Hibo   

Originally posted by Hargeysa Flex:

Tamina why walaalo we dont say that when girls dissing us on other topics why ban ours? U cant handel it dont watch it simply walaalo. And we not dissing if u getting mad then its a prove of that this all we said is true.

bye 1 lov Flex
cwm11.gif

Hargeysa Flex:

When it comes to comparing looks with other races, don't you think its a bit arrogant in our part? God created all races, and we should be humble in that sense. We've pretty much insulted Ethiopians, for what? What god has ordained for them? I mean if it was a constructive critisism regarding their lifestyle, or political authority, and so on and so forth, I can understand. And as far as it goes on pages created for the purpose of gender bashing, I don't agree with that also. Peace.

Hibo   

hey everybody. i really don't care about how they look, but it is said that ethipians and somalis have similar features. but anyway, i can't stand them ppl, cuz of the fact they kill somalis everyday, just the other day, they sentenced 5 somalis to death.

but i luv oromos, they are very nice and good looking ppl. them and we might be related,lol. but seriously, i read a book about somalis coming from oromos or somthing.

thats ma 2 cents. peace.

sasa82   

I love all my people and i love my neighbors. The point of this forum was for us to get the opion of eachother on who is the prettiest and my vote is somalians. I want to thank Onkod for his beutiful words and Hargeysa Flex there is nothing wrong with a little ( or a lot) of junk in the trunk. Speaking from someone with a big butt my junx is no where near hard. They never sings songs about girls with no *** . All my life people came to me and thought i was Habasha... I would get really mad and sometimes feel insulted by the remark. Why? Not because I don't like Habashas. I always thought that i looked like my mom and if she looked somali and i looked habasha then that would mean that i didn't look like her. My anger was personal. It seems that a lot of other people's anger is deeper and they need to get rid of this hatred inside them. Anyways that is just my opinion.. and on that note i gotta go :D

Mujahida   

Salam everyone.

I personaly believe that ethiopians are beautiful so are somalians point out. I give them both 10-0ut-of-10 I have some ethio blood In me so Much love to my Ethiopian folks.

Ma^Salama

EH People U losing ur Damn Mind, But PEEP this

Who Know the HALF OROMO/SOmalian girl on TOp of page 15 in "Community" I believe her name is Asmara, Can somebody find me her Email Please...

I really like that Girl,She's so "FINE",Plus Connecticut is not that far either ...

Je sais , Je sais , L'apparence peut être trompeuse, mais je suis prêt a prendre les risques nécessaires

Why somali people walk around thinking they are better than other africans and african-americans??

We might have a "Different" look but we sure as hell have the ugliest attitude in the world.

That is nothing to be proud of here people. Looks ALWAYS go away when you get older. Have you seen a somali grandma looking like a model?? I sure haven't. Sorry to burst your bubble people, because after your looks disappear we will see all of your true colors.

Tamina, agree with you 100% sistah. Preach on!

I'm out

I have to be honest and say that the vast majority of ethopian gals ihave seen have been quite beautifull and have exhibited those classical features.

However i was quite ignorant as to how beautifull and varied in looks our somalia women are up until last year where i had the chance to interact with many of my beautfill sisters in london.

I think they are the most beautifull ladies in the world, just a shame that what the posses in beauty the sometimes luck in inteligence.