Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

somali females vs ethiopia females

Hibo   

what are you talking about ethiopian, somali girls fat? ...lol (talk about misinformation) actaully somali males or females are generally speaking tall and thin

with, according to Susan Hassiq, beautiful features. The only somali females that I have seen as heavy shall I say are older females with lots of children. So I think you were lookin at the wrong age group saxib

cwm16.gifcwm1.gif

Hibo   

FYI..Have u ever seen an ethopian modell??Da answer is no!Everyone has complemented us,somalian women.So dont sink dat low ...dissing as like dat. Peace

Ethiopian,

I have yet to meet an Ethiopian girl that did not make me feel like I am going to puke, GOD the awful smell. Sorry, usually I am not negative but I have to defend our Somalian beautiful women.

------------------

wizride.gif

Hibo   

Gee, no need to be that graphic Blue.

Not sure if that meant to be complimentary or derogatory to Somalian women.

Hibo   

All women r beautiful....period!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Oi wablo everyone just wanna write down wha i think about this topic and the brey who made it wicked bregin.

I think somali girls are beatyfull but they got big azz and its not only fat its hard me test it u know hahaahha.I never seen a girl in the other african country with does azziz.

But still i love my somali womens and i look for the good looking ones with normal azz if u know wha i mean.

But nr 1 girls in our neighbor countrys is Eritearian girls damn they hot walaahi cwm37.gif get me blood.

1 Love Flex cwm11.gif

Hibo   

What is this???Some of the comments i've read here are what you would categorize as racism. I have friends from all walks of life, and I don't like to think that am better looking than any of them. Peace.

------------------

"My Umi says shine your light on the world..." Mos Def

Hibo   

waarye flex waa kuu side inadeer?

Dabo iyo waxa lagama hadle isku xishood.

Reer London waa fish and chips gix gix gix

lol lool lool

waar ka waran meeshi south hall?

ahahhahaha waryee cumar wembley inader dee daboo waa xami xami lakiin dabo somali girl waa suxula baruur weligeed goiin (___)__) cwm41.gif its hard walaahi i seen them trying to lose that wight. Aarye i havent been to southall this days dee inar.

1 love hargeysa flex dunbuluq mafia cwm12.gif

We are da BOMB..and all U haters can just drop dead!! We are looking FINE by nature.

soomalidaa mexeey dhahdaa, iska doondoon ma ahanee udhalasho waaye.

PEACE

Nuruddin   

Evry nation love to brag(faan) about ther people. And somali are champions in this. It is good as long as they brag about ther people and haw good they lok, bat it is no longer fanny wen they begen to put dawn athar people and in this two they are the champions.