Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

somali females vs ethiopia females

Hibo   

i really thought soamli chicks were the hottiest females in african!!!! but i found out that ethiopia females are hotttt as well so ppl please vote who is the best.and be honest!!!!!! i cant wait to hear from yall looool take your time on this aight 1 love

unixguru   

After deep analysis I came to the conclusion that the looks of the Ethiopians are very deceptive. From the offset they look beautiful, but after taking a closer look you find out that they are not beautiful at all. Nothing goes together! The thing about beauty, Mr. Bigdaddy, is that it’s not limited to the face or the hair or the body or the complexion of the skin. True, deep, beauty is how all those things complement each other. With that said, there is no competition. Somalia’s all the way!

And then there is the raw meat issue….

Oblivion   

The raw meat thing..lol..not all ethiopians do that, dont you know the Adari ppl, Oromo etc.,they r all muslim and have lot of cute chicks too.So guys respect your neighbors, will ya!Bigdaddy if you're denied it doesnt mean you've to lash out.

------------------------

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

ONKOD   

I respect our neighbouring country Ethiopia, but nothing comes close to SOMALI QUEENS..

#1 Somali women are known to be taller.,

#2 Somali women have natural soft hair.,

#3 Somali women have beautiful gum/teeth.,

#4 ............. smell good.,

#5 ............. have a body to die for.,

Somali women are the best creature of all times. Maasha Allah!!!!!

Adari and some Oromo women are close. frown.gif.,.,.,

Jaber   

Big Daddy from Cincinnati!!

Some of'em Ethiopian girls really do look Somali,for example,when I use work at a mall,during my breaks I would hangout at the food court area,Mr.Field's, where I ate alot of cookie&drank coffee, there worked this cute little Ethiopian chick I thought was a Caraweelo,she wore a hat which made it impossible for me to distinguish the difference,I paid a close attention to her name tag that sounded unsomali,so I aksed her politly and she said am a habasha!..From that day on we took our breaks at the same times,I didn't mind knowing she brought with her free coffee and my favorite caramel cookie.We'll sit allday and talk about everything including why Somali guys don't date habasha girls and this very topic you're discussing now came up,habasha girls Vs Somali girls,I tried to convince her to no avail, that there's no difference whatsoever,except for that little timo factor!!

u know wat?

somalian guys are the hotties especially me bro?....and eithpoia are the ugliest and the smell like hell shit...pls, dont compare us with those ppl aiight......if u are ugly and look like them, dont give a shit...

good bless u bro.....shiiiiiiiiiitttt

Hibo   

Hey guys, i dont know much about ethiopain girls but i know somali girls and they are good, i mean good wink.gif

But i have o admit there is this ethiopian + Italian halfcast girl that sure damn looks so sexy when she comes around to my area. She is so F**king fine looking (xcuse my language) men! she is stanning!

Many ethios and eritrians live same place as me, some of you know where hayes town is in wes-london. they are not as good looking like somali girls bu they have something that ressembles somali girls and i like that.

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 03-15-2002).]

Hibo   

bigdaddy..

how can u compare clean somali girl = to a ethopian girls who dont even believe brushin their teeth is party of the hygene circle.

and wen it comes to their look ethopian girls walk like they just had a baby...seriously.

damn man ..i think u r in a IT class with bunch of ethopian girls who damaged ure site.

peace..

Kool_Kat   

Somalian women are no doubt the MOST BEAUTIFUL women on the face of this earth.

We have beautiful skin tone, soft hair (well at least most of us), soft skin, our hight is just perfect for our Somali men, Need I say more...

On the other hand, Ethiopians are shorter than Somali chiks, have a skin tone of God knows what? Timo jareer, dark ass gum, their breath be kickin it like wow - 24/7. Their eyes look like they're about to pop out. I mean have seen some that look good, but that's only hand full. So I would say you insulted your Somali women when you compared us to Ethiopians.

FYI, both black and white people compliment us (Somalis)on our beauty, hair, and features such as nose, eyes, and lips... cwm16.gif

[This message has been edited by Kool_Kat (edited 03-27-2002).]

Hibo   

lol @ this topic.

This bideh dude once told me .. that the most beautiful Women in the World are: Somalis, Puerto Ricans (did I spell da right) and Ertrians. In that order .... He also said Somalis were da rudest (do U blame us) ... I agree with dat.

Ethiopean ..... i am slim ...and almost all of my girls and somali chicks in London..... U lied cwm32.gif

I think the FINEST men in the world are my Somali brothers. With the addition of Craig david and Will Smith (they too have distinctive somali features ... i am not saying that they are Somalis. aight)

What do the girls think?