Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Man with 86 Wives !

Dhubad.   

Nigerian Mohammed Bello Abubakar, 84, has advised other men not to follow his example and marry 86 women.

The former teacher and Muslim preacher, who lives in Niger State with his wives and at least 170 children, says he is able to cope only with the help of God. Read ->

_44901095_wives_wivesandchildren_226.jpg

And some of you complain about having one :D

Abtigiis   

Dhubad

Miyaad maqashay 'Qayrkaa magaalo u cay'? Let us do a fraction of what he has done and later advise others against!

Ninkani wuu ku wadhwadhay! Adiyo anoo kale ma aha. :D

Dhubad.   

^lol@Wadhwadhay. It makes me wonder how he knows who's turn is it? Maybe he has a personal assistance with scheduling system, so every evening he checks his system before he imparks his journey to find the right wife .lol

What a sick ******* and ignorant man he is..God talks to me kulahaa, waa fooxle iyo khuraafale, and they're calling him a muslim preacher. Adduunyo wax kastana waa ku tusee.

Hubb   

^ "Adduunyo wax kastana waa ku tusee" not really, u have not witness my day yet.. The day that I tie the knot with mr TYLENOL.

Nephissa   

Most men find it hard enough to keep one woman happy why the 'ell would he put himself into a position to try and make 85 more happy?

Odaygan yari just wanted sex and to make babies and nothing else! Ufff. Asoo kale should be shot in the groin several times. :mad: