Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Awch!...stop poking me

Kool_Kat   

OK people...I've finally joined Facebook...What the hell!!! How does everything work...Hebel wrote you a message, hebel knows you from where, hebel this hebel that...Madax xanuun aanba ka qaaday...

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Why? You poked someone and he didn't poke you back?
:D

You insult me Paragon. That would go against my character.

I gave the advice after having gone through a vicious and utterly pointless cycle of poking and poking back with three of my FEMALE friends, two of whom are SOLers...ladies, you know who you are! (But I still love you regardless) :D

Baluug   

I have to find out who Nomadique is on Facebook, just so I can poke the hell out of her LOL

But after Eid, because I have ceased poking operations during Ramadan :D

Kool_Kat   

No one has poked me yet...But I am very interested in what happens when you're poked...What?

/

/

/

/

/

/

Ok, i just logged on to Facebook...Someone poked me, nothing happened...What's the big deal...

[ September 23, 2007, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Kool_Kat ]

Ibtisam   
Nomadique- SO THAT is why you stopped poking me. Once I was so freaked out, because just as I logged on Nomadique poked the hell out of me! I was well spooked, that was before I realised that people can see when you log on, like MSn redface.gif

Pujah   

poking someone is just silly, i mean if it's one time i can understand but poking one another back and fort is just ...

Pucca   

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

I gave the advice after having gone through a vicious and utterly pointless cycle of poking and poking back with three of my FEMALE friends, two of whom are SOLers...ladies, you know who you are! (But I still love you regardless)
:mad: uh-huh...okay

Iffah   

Originally posted by Tagsiile:

LOL I'm kinda getting a kick out of reading these posts. Okay, CC, obviously different people have different ideas on what poking means, but I won't explain them to you, I'll just let the Facebook groups speak for themselves......

Lol! That's ridiculous. I never really understood the purpose of this feature, I guess now I know. :D

Originally posted by Pucca:

quote:Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

quote:

Originally posted by Paragon:

I gave the advice after having gone through a vicious and utterly pointless cycle of poking and poking back with three of my FEMALE friends, two of whom are SOLers...ladies, you know who you are! (But I still love you regardless)
:mad: uh-huh...okay
Remember I said I love you regardless :D