Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Awch!...stop poking me

I recently signed up for Facebook( i cant believe am saying this), i thought it was cheesy at first, it turn out great, i got to see old friends of mine,awesome. My quesiton is what does it mean to be poked, because am constantly being poked by the same people.

ZOLA   

poke back. i was once addicted to that thing 2. nowadays it has like 101 new appilications and i just cant keep up with it.

Kool_Kat   

What is Facebook? Is it a book about your face?

Ehe ehe ehe...My little sis is so addicted to it...It is crazy...I remember when putting pics of yourself on the net was CEEB...I guess I am too old...ouch...

Gotta go, put on some dianna and dermovette (or whatever they call it) on my face...Gotta keep up with this facebook stuff...

RedSea   

It means 'you are being interested in' I think. And whoever poked you wants some retaliation. So whether you want to ignore them or respond to them is up to you, but you are 'IT'meaning you are the one.

Baluug   

LOL I'm kinda getting a kick out of reading these posts. Okay, CC, obviously different people have different ideas on what poking means, but I won't explain them to you, I'll just let the Facebook groups speak for themselves......

Opinion #1

Opinion #2

Opinion #3

And while you're at it, why not join my useless group?

And feel free to add me, obviously I am the creator of my group, so you know who I am.