Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

should i believe this

This girl said she has ROOXAAN" what is that? I got scared and i decided never to go near her, Can her "ROOXAAN" like me, or do harm on me,,shes wierd and kookoo! Please give me the scoop on this. what about siixiir! how can one do siixiir on me, if i dont go near'em. or can they?

Ibtisam   

Rooxaan just means she has a soul, which we all do. And siixiir can find you every where, you don't ve to be near the person, YOu know it is odd you posted this, i heard it is a big business in some parts of Somali (i was wonder how much truth there is to that story, if my edo was just trying to be put off traveling!)

Read the Quran, and no harm shall come to you

Rooxaan is some evil sprits comes from Jinn or Shaytan ,,,,,,,,, The person who has Rooxaan needs to be treated in da Islamic way and is really sick ,,,,,,,,,,

They can probably harm you with their bad sprit so i would say stay away from them and whenever you want to go near to them you have to take ablution (wayso) ,,,,,,,,,,,,

UK_ROSE   

Sis,

MAke sure you read your athkar, morning, evening and before you go to bed. They Will protect you all the time bi'ethin allah.

You must have a stong faith at all times and never fear them coz they will not harm cebad allah asalexeen.Don't forget to recite Ayat "al-Kursi" as well.

I have come accross many people who've been possessed by jin, or shi7r. They went to a TRUSTED wadad who did "ruqya" on them and they were cured bi'ithn allah.

Don't be afraid of your friend, pray for her.

salaam

nuune   

Ruuxaan, fuquburaale, wadaado iyo booramahaba waa wax jira, soomaalidana aad ayey u isticmaalaan, laakinse waxani ma ahan sixir, ee waa wax khayaali ah lana xiriiro abbaay-sitti waxa la yiraahdo oo caan ku ah dumarka Soomaalida.