Sign in to follow this  
poolwizard

F bomb at the 2nd debate

Did you guys hear the F bomb that both candidates were tossing around last night at the debate ...an audiance member asked a question about the bailout using the F bomb several times and the candidates relpied with their own profanity...i was not expecting that from McCain and Obama...it was hilarious!

peasant   

^ Are you sure, you were not smoking anything when you were watching that debate? Because newspapers and pundits would never miss that, even if it was censored by networks like cnn and etc.

yah! and did u see the penguin flapping its short wing-hands!!loooooool. this dude McCain reminds me so much of a penguin. we should just call him mr penguin.

obama smacked him down...even though i believe obama aint gonna win! u just gotta know america to realize that.

The Zack   

Originally posted by poolwizard:

^^ you could only hear it if u saw the debate on cable...the likes of cnn were quick to bleep out the profanity.......

Lol sheeko waalan aa waddaa sxb. FYI, CNN comes on a cable. I don't know what cable channel u watched. Maybe Aljazeera made some editing and you've watched that.