Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Addiction(s)?

Hayat   

TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA

yaaay,same here! (it has to have "heel iyo qorfe"

i bet you i have more cups then you-!

Salma   

Hayat, besides tea with cinnamon and cardemom, have u tried drinking Tea with Zanjabiil (Ginger), so tasty ;)

^- Mmm cook the Shaah with condensed milk and a few spoons of sugar and then shanday the tea and vola- you have yourself the perfect cup of tea.

Add a few slices of Mr Kiplings lemon slice cake and your guests are laughing.

WILDCAT   

I have an addictive personality, so we could be here all day.

I've recently become super fond of green tea with acacia honey. I make myself massive cups, with double teabags in each - it feels amazing, like being on a fast-forward setting. Who needs drugs? One night, I had about 5 of these in a row, and I couldn't sleep for the life of me, finally, I just gave up, and skipped a nights sleep entirely, hitting the sack only the following day at the usual time.

I'm addicted to Lancome juicy tubes lip gloss.

I'm addicted to Arial clothes detergent - I do a couple of cycles a day - I'm addicted to the scent of freshly washed clothes, I think.

I'm addicted to Sainsbury's chicken tikka and basmati rice - I have that several times a week, that stuff rocks.

I'm addicted to jeans - I've acquired about 30 pairs by now, all shapes sizes and colours.

I'm addicted to Star Trek - if only I could have 5 minutes with captain Kirk - the man has eyes like sin, and sinning never looked so good. :D

Like I said, we could be here all day, so I'll give ya'all a break now. Live long and prosper. *Vulcan salute*

Senora   

Im addicted to many things. But since someone mentioned tea, I remembered my addiction to coffee...I've just finished my 2nd cup. On my worst day I've had 5 cups, and on another I stopped at a Starbucks to get a cup with 3 shots of espresso. Its so bad, I can have a cup of coffee at night to muster up energy for cleaning, work, etc only to have sleep calling in an hour or two.