Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Addiction(s)?

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Somewhat addicted to Cocaine.

Indeed? Well I'm not alone then for I am more than addicted to collecting and puffing on antique chinese opium pipes. Infact, sometimes I even decorate my room to look like a seedy oriental brothel complete with japenese incense and a wailing drugged up chinese concubine by my side (The concubine being my male Chinese next door neighbour-we went to primary school together and so he makes it his business to bring back the best herione the black asian market can buy when ever he goes home to visit his mother in Hong Kong) Good man. I shall introduce Scorpian if you wish :D

Siren,

Opium was out of running once I saw Ruby in the Smoke...I am a functional Addict you see, so although I would love to hang out in your decadent brothel, I must at this time decline meeting your neighbor and his best heroin :D:D:D

Miriam1   

Umm Addictions - atleast one thing at a time - bit much if i say chicken wing? Going to have some right now for lunch with some mac and cheeese

Salma   

^^ 500 calories for the sandiwch + 250 Coke + 390 for the french fries :D

Total : 1140 calories

Bon Appetite :D

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Siren,

Opium was out of running once I saw Ruby in the Smoke...I am a functional Addict you see, so although I would love to hang out in your decadent brothel, I must at this time decline meeting your neighbor and his best heroin
:D:D:D

You are too bashful woman, come at least try a puff of the subtance before you decline such an exquisite offer, I shall even go as far as to tempt you with the full prospect of having complete and utterly immunity from rape. My Chinese associate has quite a reputation of some what molesting previous guests in a sometimes unwarranted and obviously intoxicated debacle. Still, his does make for a great side kick and is the number one holistic drug smuggler this side of Hong Kong.

Come on what have you got to lose? Neither your virginity or any heroine induced psychosis the future has to offer so whets the problem? (Scratches her turban and continues to puff on her opium pipe smiling in anticipation of Scorpian joinging her)

Malab iyo Chocolata you are more than welcome to join us friend. lol

Miriam1   

looool zulfa... i felt totally guilty after that even had some Boston Clam Chowdur to go with it. But today I am good - will stick to some french fries and fish (fish and chips)

lol Siren,

You are persistent one aren't you :D:D You know I am surprised you have aligned yourself with a Chinese man, seriously with that countries reputation for second hand goods I would say you could use a second opinion on the quality ;)

Immunity from a rape by Chinese, even though that puts me at ease, I have to say I am committed to my relationship with Cocaine what can I say I loyalty issues :D

But in life, one learns never to say never, so keep that invitation open will :D ya