Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

USA is to resettle 6,000 refugees from Uganda -But why?

Jacpher   

You are giving this Italian slave more attention.

Those in Yemen should be given a better chance of life at another place. They live in a subhuman condition.

don't you guys you should at least let him in on the joke ?

Peacenow

Maryoolay = Somali people

yes .. now you may join in the laughter :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Maryooley waa dad wanaagsan ku lahaa ee soomalida ka xun looooooooooool igaarkan wax kalena waa laga sugi.

lol...malla yaabtay...Maryooleey iyo Soomaali baa iskaga dhex fur-furtay oo uu garan waayey...maybe He thinks Sudanese, Eriterians and Ethios is Maryooleeyda laga hadlayo. :D

Originally posted by Dajiye:

QUOTE]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL very funny indeed.

Haku taagnaato. U dhaafa. :D [/QB]

lol...Dejiye...weliba hakugu qalloocnaatona ugu dar! :D

I am not familiar with this seemingly derogatory term. Just because its used in the streets of Mogadishu doesn't mean all Somali will understand it. Its not standard Somali somaha!

Peacenow   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

I am not familiar with this seemingly derogatory term. Just because its used in the streets of Mogadishu doesn't mean all Somali will understand it. Its not standard Somali somaha!

Exactly. Thank you Maxmus. Also, how can they get away with being rude to me and not being banned.

peasant   

lol.....

Si aan caadi ahayn ayuu dabinka ugu dhacay hadana kaaga daran waaba ku sii raftay markaas ayey siriqdu iyana sii ceejisay..

ha kaa saarto dheh..

Originally posted by Peacenow:

Exactly. Thank you Maxmus. Also, how can they get away with being rude to me and not being banned.

^LOL @ "how can they get away with being rude to me.." :D:D

*shaking head*

And here I thought you of all people would never buckle under the boorishness of these internet maryooleys... :D

Hey peacenow, will you do us a favor? You just continue being the bitter Italian wannabe we have come to know and scorn?

quote:Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

I am glad you mentioned this! The banning criteria on SOL appears to be based on friendship. Its not consistent nor applied equally. However, we must keep our resolve and lobby those who wield power for an equal access to justice for all those fallen vicitims to tyranny and oppression.

Chimera   

Oh we hurt Bambino's feeling, lol. Your naked hatred is the sole reason why i have stopped referencing a excellent forum like SOL to individuals that are interested in Somalia and Somali people, so go cry me a river.

PeaceNow merely articulates his own interpretation of events, and has every right to do so. As you present your highly exaggerated and utopian version of that wretched place they call Somalia.

ailamos   

Your naked hatred

There are a lot of hateful people in this forum A.Z., Peacenow has his prejudices the same as everyone else here. So why single him out?

Chimera   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

PeaceNow merely articulates his own interpretation of events, and has every right to do so.

If he wants to be the village idi0t, then let him be.

As you present your highly exaggerated and utopian version of that wretched place they call Somalia.

Walk the walk my friend, give me examples of my 'exaggerated and utopian version of Somalia' accompanied with sources that contradict it.

Chimera   

Originally posted by ailamos:

quote:Your naked hatred

There are a lot of hateful people in this forum A.Z., Peacenow has his prejudices the same as everyone else here. So why single him out?
I have been away for awhile so i'm not sure who you are referring to, but Peacenow is the most hateful character i have seen on this forum and he doesn't even bring anything to the table, just see his disaster comment in this exact topic, its just mindless hate.