Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Iman's New Model!!

Are you kiddin.... i mean she's pretty no doubt (am not to hate god's creation) but quiet honestly go anywhere in Toronto or Minneapolis, you are bound to find more attractive gurls...

Heck, you put a woopi goldburg look-alike on a front cover of Essence and say she's the next somali sensation. Come on noww

Senora   

honestly go anywhere in Toronto or Minneapolis, you are bound to find more attractive gurls...

Exactly....heck, i can even go down the street

:rolleyes:

:( Expact the unexpected. She is just a kid. Oooh Well, cant even say she looks pretty 'cause she has such a big baby face with a tone of forehead. loooool. Naah i dont want to be a hatter. That means i dont want to hate her for being a model, she is one lost girl with no formal education and possibly has an abusive broken home. I have seen it in psychology 101. loooool. It is just an early career move, Big Ups. Hopefully Iman will use the rest of her handfull living brain cells to discover some one older. Hopefully her Daughter.

honestly go anywhere in Toronto or Minneapolis, you are bound to find more attractive gurls

I have been through those streets redface.gif and none of those girls could measure up to somali girls in the Mother Land (Somalia) ;) . Even with so much make-up and all, they are just not pretty enough as the ones in Somalia.

Lol..Avicenna. Not that I wanna hate but they are many gurls out there who can be models and I guess she made it. The thing that bothers me is her forehead...DAMN...u know that's why she has her hair combed to the side.lol. :D

Macalin   

I was taught not to say mean things abt young girls when i was growing up. :D coz it may hurt their feelings :confused: ....

who knows this lil kid could be reading SOL or even be a member of ths site!..

Umm one more thing,What do these model scouts(am sure they do have!)ever look for when they scout? :confused:

ok...anyone speak german here...is she single?..lol

Lakkad...I think it says that she's a mother of 4...but lucky u, she's divorced. Okay I lied it doesn't say that.

I think all these model scouts look for is a 7ft..100 or less pounds and BAM their making money off them smile.gif

Abdinuur   

"ok...anyone speak german here...is she 'single?..lol" by Lakkad

Thats what I am sayin man....translate pls.

And people...please stop hatin on this gorgeous young girl...she's doing her thang. You should be happy for her. She could be helping her family out or helping loved ones...but regardless...

Congratulate dawg!

Thnx for that Mob_deep....but dang that gurl don't look 18 she can go for a 10 year old. But she look way better than the other one. :D But I'm not hatin'....they doin' what they gotta do. smile.gif

pearl   

lolol...mobb_deep.....oh my....what a small world....i know that girl.....when i first clicked the site...i was like...fatime barud.....that name sounds soo fimiliar....come to find it out it was her.....i was shocked!! :eek: ....not to hate...but she looks notin like that in person.....