Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Have you done this to your parents?

The term

BAARINIMO

comes to mind when one deeply ponders at the words of Allah as well as the pictures depicted on the above!

I salute my only living parent with humbleness and a complete low in rank of trembling love, HOOYO .

i look forward to and fear the day that happens, masha allah.

cld you translate or write down the ayahs you have there brother? im arabic challenged.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^inspiring!

i pray one day allah will allow me to have the ultimate blessing and take my MOMMA there.

Qac Qaac   

This and more should be done for your parents..

no matter what u do for your mom, that 9 months she carried out weighs anything and everything u do..

Tahliil   

The contrast between the Western culture and ours come immidiately to my mind... Right across the apts i live there is a senior citizen housing where offsprings dump their parents in order to avoid them...subhanallah...

Wiilo   

^^^^ BAARINIMO comes to mind really, I'm not so luck as some of you are here, my parents died before I even had an opportunity to do anything for them, my father went to Haj couple times but my mother didn't,,,,,,Wow and that is wonderful really,,,,,,

Go figure:............

Originally posted by Wiilo:

^^^^
BAARINIMO
comes to mind really, I'm not so luck as some of you are here, my parents died before I even had an opportunity to do anything for them, my father went to Haj couple times but my mother didn't,,,,,,Wow and that is wonderful really,,,,,,

Go figure:............

Alaah ha oo raxxmo hoyadaa ayo abahaa... but do you know that you can perform Hajj on your mom's behalf?

Maasha allah, may god make it blessing for every one

and their loved ones to go to hajj.

I've had the apportunity to take my mother this year allhamdullilah and is yet the best experience i've ever had.Mekka was just beautiful,

mountains every where you look from left to right,

the weather just perfect.

When you walk in from the airport you will feel what is like to live at a place where islam is embraced.

mekka & Madina the only two places where everyone

is %100 muslim. non-muslims cannot go in to those two holly cities anytime of the year.

Anyone who has never been there specialy the brothaz, i tell you it is worth if you taking your

parents,wifes, sistaz or even your self.when you come come back you gonna plan your next trip right away just like i am now.

assalaam.

Wiilo   

Alaah ha oo raxxmo hoyadaa ayo abahaa... but do you know that you can perform Hajj on your mom's behalf?

AJ thanks brother, yeah I know, and insha Allaah I will do that for my mom.