Sign in to follow this  
Theory

Crossing the line?....When to ...Or not to...

Viking   

IP,

KK? Vad fan! Du tar honom liksom fran stekpannan och in i elden.

Originally posted by Castro:

Who cares who kissed who? Why don't people keep their skank stories to themselves? :mad:

Castro,

Things have changed man! Waxan caadi beey la tahay dadka qaarkod.

Castro   

^ But how could that be? Even 'gaaladu' don't kiss and tell. I'm afraid this is a new (and disgusting) phenomenon, saaxib. It must have something to do with a cultural rebelion of some sort. And this revolution is clearly (and unashamedly) being televised. :(

Arawella   

Theory, walaal, a piece of advice. First and foremost you are a Muslim and you should not contemplate let alone act upon any sexual desires with the opposite sex outside matrimony.

Second, your posts convey a young confused person. At the moment, your main priority should be to better yourself and complete your education. You may find me dowdy nonetheless keep in mind that “only fools rush in where angels fear to treadâ€.

ms_logic   

Theory ...your story is kinda similar to mine......... first and for most i would like to say i feel you ..i been in your shoes bro i had guy as best friend we were friends since middle school..we shared everything, and i never looked at him as an oppsite sex...i heard that a guy and gurl can never be best friends and i would be like" look at me i'm a living proof i have a guy as best friend and it will last forever" silly me!!

We were like homies but he ended up falling for me( isn't that all men? unless u are their mother, sister, daugther, unattractive women they will hit on you" i just figured that out)

As time pased by i asked my self if he could be the one? i mean he was always there for me no matter what no man ever did that for me. And if he is not.. i don't wanna mess up the friendship just think about it "once you cross the line there is no coming back" see we females always think about future while men only think of the persent."

even thugh i'm hard headed person...and i just don't fall for a guy easily part of me wanted to give this guy a chance i been heart broken b4 and he knew all about it. so why would he ever wanna hurt me or play games?? with best friend??

Well to make a long story short my sitiuation did not end up like it does in fairy tales worse case scenario.......we are no longer close as we were.... my worst fear came to life when he started to play games and started seein other women behind my back..eventhough we both started to have feeling for each other. From there on eveything fall apart in a blink of any eye.

Best adivce from experienced person is if it's not too late:

1)ask your self Theory are you ready for drama or commitment in your life?? or to take it to the next level?

2)do u even know how she feels about you???

3)if you wanna play games she is not the one for you.

For me it was never worth it and if i could do anything to get my best friend back i would "at the end men will always be men no matter how much they love you and want you its in their nature to meass up eventough they don't mean to really hurt you". which till this day i don't understand.

not that i'm blaming you if it did wok....its just that most men what what they can't have and once they have it they just meass up....and females do the same thing. i know this too from experience!!

..good lcuk bro

ms_logic   

Theory ...your story is kinda similar to mine......... first and for most i would like to say i feel you ..i been in your shoes bro i had guy as best friend we were friends since middle school..we shared everything, and i never looked at him as an oppsite sex...i heard that a guy and gurl can never be best friends and i would be like" look at me i'm a living proof i have a guy as best friend and it will last forever" silly me!!

We were like homies but he ended up falling for me( isn't that all men? unless u are their mother, sister, daugther, unattractive women they will hit on you" i just figured that out)

As time pased by i asked my self if he could be the one? i mean he was always there for me no matter what no man ever did that for me. And if he is not.. i don't wanna mess up the friendship just think about it "once you cross the line there is no coming back" see we females always think about future while men only think of the persent."

even thugh i'm hard headed person...and i just don't fall for a guy easily part of me wanted to give this guy a chance i been heart broken b4 and he knew all about it. so why would he ever wanna hurt me or play games?? with best friend??

Well to make a long story short my sitiuation did not end up like it does in fairy tales worse case scenario.......we are no longer close as we were.... my worst fear came to life when he started to play games and started seein other women behind my back..eventhough we both started to have feeling for each other. From there on eveything fall apart in a blink of any eye.

Best adivce from experienced person is if it's not too late:

1)ask your self Theory are you ready for drama or commitment in your life?? or to take it to the next level?

2)do u even know how she feels about you???

3)if you wanna play games she is not the one for you.

For me it was never worth it and if i could do anything to get my best friend back i would "at the end men will always be men no matter how much they love you and want you its in their nature to meass up eventough they don't mean to really hurt you". which till this day i don't understand.

not that i'm blaming you if it did work....its just that most men want what they can't have and once they have it they just meass up..vice versa... i know this too from experience!!

..good luck bro