Sign in to follow this  
Theory

Crossing the line?....When to ...Or not to...

Arawella   

Safia walaal, how on earth did you deduce that “friendship doesn't also mean good possible relationship�

Friendship is a very important aspect in a relationship especially in a marriage.

Jafarel, thank you for the Hadith. Although, Shadan is present in our daily life, one can be true friend with the opposite sex feeling the least bit amorous towards each. smile.gif

Theory, I know what your going through bro...

I had the same exact situation... right down to the reggae after reggea, crunk after krumping and into the slow dance...

Then i made my move, well actually, she made her move...

And we've never look back since! So go for it, don't hold back and take what’s coming to you! You'll never regret it ;)

^^ Boys and girls can be very good friends, but only if they are both butt-ugly. You are not going to remain friends with someone you fancy for long. It's elementary.

Theory, sounds like you've already caught the bug. Surrender, dear. Surrender to it. The harder you fight it, the worse it will be.

^^^ When did u start givin love related advices? :D

As for Theory..Dude..u messed it up by posting on SOL...I bet you are now more confused than before...and it is Obvious to me by just reading what you wrote that you are not ready for love and certainly not for marraige... You are in the midst of playing and you believe it is cool..So..my word to yuh...Dude...dont mess up the girl...

Cheers

Baluug   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ When did u start givin love related advices?
:D

As for Theory..Dude..
u messed it up by posting on SOL...I bet you are now more confused than before
...and it is Obvious to me by just reading what you wrote that you are not ready for love and certainly not for marraige... You are in the midst of playing and you believe it is cool..So..my word to yuh...Dude...dont mess up the girl...

Cheers

LOOOOOL We're confusing him so much, he won't know what the hell to do!!! But Legend of Zu has a point....Don't mess her up. Don't play. Make up your mind on what you're gonna do. If you want her for the rest of your life, ask her to marry you. If you don't think you want her for that long, then just leave her alone. Remember, there is no middle ground, marry her or leave, all or nothing.

Zafir   

Ahura, Are you saying ugly folks aren’t fancied by anyone not even their own kind?

I personally kind ugly people very mean, come to think and am sure every “single†guy can attest to this. When you see a group of girls in the mall/street and you approach them, it’s always the ugly girl that speaks first “what do you want? Sorry we are in hurry, no one is going to give you a number here, lets get outta here guys, this guy is so beyond yesterday’s news†the pretty girls don’t even get the chance to speak. Ugly girls always seem to be nucleus of some sort.No offence ugly folks. :D:D

Theory   

I've given several weeks to play every ones scenarios in my head

but as i did the more shyt i almost find my self in.

I like how every one expressed their honesty,appreciate it greatly.

However i've came into a full conclusion.

Would you like to know?

o.k..

Week after i've posted this we went out on a

cofe' to discuss this matter,for it was sudden

interuption that had happened in a suprise.

As we sat there,talking about other shyt,loughed about a joke i made,than sudden silence overcame,

she glanced at me and asked,so what do you think?

i replied ,,think about what,,.?

she said this hole thing?

i said, i can't think,it went too quik for me to react..

than she said stop bullshytting,,And tell me..

i said you wanna know the truth..?

i'm still at suprised that it happened.

"I know she wanna hear about how i was tossing a

and turning in bed,wondering and thinking about her all the time,how she was on my mind all time

like all day and night,how i heard her name and blah blah,"which is the truth, But my ego or what ever it is, won't let me spill that out so end up telling her, Sis. my gear is in neutral, i can stand still, move forward, or even reverse, all depending on you,..that was Dumb i know..some body had to call it.Best be it me.At that same moment this song play in my head by MUSIQ SOUL CHILD,"I just want my freind back.lol.anyway now we " i think"

are back on out feet, handling our life.same as before talk about normal shyt.

I'm back in my school,hollering at no cost with no heart behind it, all game no gimmiks...

has it ended?

or maybe is just the beggining?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Ahura:

^^ Boys and girls can be very good friends, but only if they are both butt-ugly. You are not going to remain friends with someone you fancy for long. It's elementary.

Theory, sounds like you've already caught the bug. Surrender, dear. Surrender to it. The harder you fight it, the worse it will be.

Ahura,

Words of Wisdom....coming from EXPERIENCE? :D

I don't know what people think..But discussing with the Somali diaspora that is 99% muslims about partying, dancing,drinking and Music ain't ANY GOOD.Well if you are free and liberated..that is something else but for sure refrain from encouraging PARTYING/DANCING/CLUBS and so on..Please maintain your ANTI-ISLAMIC behaviours to yourself..

or you want to sway the youth to follow you..

As always we would hung out as big group friends her girls my guys and whatever else or whoever else gets dragged into it we just would have fun and nothing more,
so as we were on partying
she looked stunning as always,and ofcource the brotha wasn't looking that bad either,
i smooth talked some of the ladies there, dancing chilling kickin' N' scremING,
i approached my frined as always i would give her hard time or what not, picked her out of her will brough her to the dance floor for
she can almost keep up with my hyper a$$, reggea after reggea,crunk after krumping than came the slow dance,
we normally don't do that shyt, we continued on it anyway,south side chicago steppers

salsa swingin'
were getting stepping in to music

like a maze when you finally now edges to it,smoot after smooth moves than BAM,held her like she stepped out of a scene of that movie dirty dancing, with patrick swazem she glanced at me and smilled i smiled back back continued on, the dance floor got empty every went on

We were there..done that..and found NOTHING but shit!!! redface.gifredface.gif