Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Phrases and saying

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Farxan:

Waxaa in badan halhays ii ahayd in aan ninkii reer koonfureedka ahaa oo u haystay in
caynka
lagu qurxinayo hadalka, marwalba ka daba yiri
WAA QOYN KAA..

36_12_6.gif36_1_55.gif

I bet you have a nice one regarding dabadeedna

I know nin isaguna reer koonfur ah baa u tegey dhakhtar reer waqooyi ah ,, ka dibna waxa uu gudo galay inuu doctor ka u sharraxo sida uu u xanuunsanayo ,,, dhakhtarkii reer waqooyiga ahaa ayaa markasta oo uu ninkani wax sheego isaguna yiraa Dabadeedna ,,, ninkii inta uu xanaaqo buu yiraa dabadeyda xaad ka rabtaa anigaa kula hadlooyee :D:D:D:D

Jumatatu   

^^^^Looooooool^^^^^

i heard it in a different version...where he actually took his wife to the doctor complaining of stomach-ache and the doctor kept on saying "dabadeedna"...the guy got angry and said..." xaad dabadeeda karabta calool xanuun aan kugu keene"

Wiilo   

Guys waite a minute I heard it in a different version. A guy took his wife to the doctor 'cause his wife had stomach-ache. The husband started explaining his wife's pain and the doctor kept saying "Dabadeedna" so the guy got angry and said "Dabadeeda maay shiin geeye Naar gale aliin sheeye." :D:D:D

Go figure:............

Pacifist   

Since my somali is Ahmmmmm bad I will try to say it.This dude who comes to my work says this when every time he has a problem

Waar xaage salada iska kabsanladahay

When I asked him what does it have to do with the salaad he said that

A somali guy who didn't pray much one day come to the masjid and his was late for the salaad. It was Eid salaad and I guess he wasn't aware of that. When he prayed and finished his prayers he said how come the salaad is not connecting the right way.

It used to annoy me a lot because I didn't understand why he meant the salaad part but after I understood what he meant.

P.S don't make fun of my somali ppls :D

Wiilo   

Oh u want get rid of me huh :confused: Xaasid baa tahay I didn't know inaad sidaa ii necebtahay sxb(kaftan) wali waan soo indha buuranahay :D:D

Go figure:.............

Wiilo   

Waan ku fahmay sxb u r trying inaad i fugayso balse waan kaa diiday taa. I'm gonna be around for a while :D so don't hate bro the girl loves her Sol brothers and sisers.