Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Phrases and saying

J.Lee   

One of my cousins says ..."and sh!t" after every sentence and I do mean after every sentence.

For example: I'm going to work later and sh!t, after that I'm gon' do my homework and sh!t, like shoot some hoops and sh!t...so what are you going to be up to later and sh!t?

My ears feel like they been forcefully hit with thousands of lashes every time I hear him talk.

I, on the other hand can't help saying.....Die Hard especially when I'm irritated so I was just wondering if you guys have a phrase, or saying others deem a wee bit weird....and if you do....share!...

My uncle tends to says"geel makugudiday" in practically every sentence eg

"waanu orodney saa geel baa nugudiday"

"wa adiga qeylinahaye geel makugudiday"

"hadee ninkii geel baa kudiday"

A friend of mine from US usually uses the word F*ck with every single phrase ,,,,,, i wonder why ,,,,,,

By da way ,,,, Jilaato yaa aqii wiilkaan maad ka qabatid arjiga kula daba socdo ,,, dhowr meeloodna waan ku arkaayay haddana waa kanaa oo waa kaa daba qaylinaa ,,,, see camal adiga ha ku daadin wiilka nooh ,,, anigaaba ka naxaye :D:D:D

My roommate uses Oh, Man! like there is no tomorrow.....I can't take it anymore :mad: :mad:

I, on the other say Daddy likes @all times.....

The food was good: Daddy likes

I enjoyed the movie: Daddy likes

Fail that one test: Daddy likes

........Also, you know when they write The End in some movies....My uncle have to say Ugudanbeeys and then Finito!!! we so tired of it, we don't watch movies with the uncle anymore!!!

Bess.   

one of my friends says the word macaanto or macaaney to everyone all the time, i hate it, it sounds pretentious and patronizing......it makes me want to go u ain't that sweet ...so stop with all the mush.... :rolleyes: