Saalax

Mohamed Haji Egal was a alcohol drinker

Tallaabo   
On 12/9/2018 at 11:49 PM, Oodweyne said:

"......Fuleyka dhufaanan ee Ficil-rageedna ka Faaruqa ah, Fahankuna ka Fooraro, Far-weyn baa loogu Far-shaxamiyaa Fariidka aanu Faraaskiisa Fuuli-kareynin......"

Lol😊 nice poem 

I don't understand why you waste your time replying to an individual who clearly has some challenging mental issues. Just go back to the pages of this forum few years down the line and you will not fail to find this poor man completely engrossed and obsessing about something entirely different. I think his condition has a name or some combination of letters in the medical literature. 

Saalax   
4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Lol😊 nice poem 

I don't understand why you waste your time replying to an individual who clearly has some challenging mental issues. Just go back to the pages of this forum few years down the line and you will not fail to find this poor man completely engrossed and obsessing about something entirely different. I think his condition has a name or some combination of letters in the medical literature. 

Was alcoholic Egal ee ku bakhtiyay South Africa a relative of yours  by any chance abaayo?  :D I love seeing the tears of secessionists when they have nothing else to say but bark.  :)

Saalax   
27 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Tallaabo,

Yeah, you right, I shouldn't waste my time on miserable cretins like him. Although, to teach him manners, or at least to chase him from pillar to post and back again, is one of earthly pleasure in which one could get it for being in here of SOL. But, still, as you say, I must curb my enthusiasm (as it were).

And the other thing that really is so shocking to observe is to see how much of a "mental issue" he has to his name, given that he is being here long enough, and here being the dear old Blighty (UK), and yet he is actually sniffling "Welfare scrounger" (in the Daily Mail depiction of things of that sort) even to this day.

However, be that as it may, he still is here day-in-day-out, talking all manner on nonsense about Somaliland, as if that will put his wretched life into any better light. Or as if it will make him as someone who can put "three-square-meals" on the table for himself without being "dependent" on the generosity of the UK's tax-payers.

And of course, these tax-payers must not only tolerate this loser, this vagabond, but it seems that they must also provide for him with all manner of decent life (and roof-over-his-head) in which he seems to have became accustomed to it throughout the years he was "fiddling-the-dole" . What a miserable and wasted life he is intend of living through actually beggars belief.

Marwo Oodka did the Jeegaan give you your divorce papers horta? intad golaha raga so fadhisaan. :D

Khadafi   

The man died, AUN, let it go Saalax. .  Like it or not, Egal was a profilic politician that was ready to engage in talks with other Somalis, sadly time was against him. He died before  the south became stabilised.  In 1991 he succsesfully pacified armed clan militias that operated in Somaliland. For all what he is, Somaliland could have become clan-infested reer hebel against reer hebel. 

You be the judge, Egal or the current leader that allways talks about the 1980-wars as something nostalgic.

gooni   

Odweyne

Saxiib oday hooyo caayay waa labo midkood inuu cabsanyahay iyo inuusanba nin ahayn, labadaas kee ku saxanahay?

Cigaal allaha u naxariisto markii uu dhintay jaalle siyaad yaa bbc'du waraysatay maadaama u ahaa nin wakhti adag lasoo qaatay

wuxuu ku jawaabay ilaahay uma naxariisto:D kolay jawaabtaas qof caadi ah kama imaan karin.