Saalax

Mohamed Haji Egal was a alcohol drinker

Saalax   

Didn't I tell you those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ?  :)  iin badan ba afka laso gasheen mudane Caare maanta laydinka jaraya.  :D

But Egal does not go unpunished. His critics call him an explosive and armed opposition sees him as a dictator and even an alcoholic, an unmistakable criticism in an Islamic country. "He ignites quickly in anger," says one of his ministers. "For Somalis words may fall more painful than bullets. A large part of the current problems are due to him. He had lengthier have to negotiate with the militias before he told them the war. The sooner we are rid of Egal, the better for Somaliland. But the new war almost all clans united behind him. For his political position appears war unfortunately better than peace. "The president an alcoholic? "It's a long time since I drank whiskey," Egal replied, "but I take sometimes a glass of wine."

WWW.NRC.NL

Somaliland is een Britse kolonie die zich in 1960 na zijn onafhankelijkheid bij het voormalige Italiaanse Somalië voegde om één natie te vormen. Maar in…

Saalax   

He was properly under the influence when he wrote this letter to Israel seeking ictiraaf.

EGAL WRITES TO RABIN

In this regard my government has a number of
priority areas where your Excellency’s assistance is pivotal to the people
of Somaliland, among these are: First, military equipment and counter
insurgency experts. Second, conducting plebiscite on the issue of
independence at the end of next year 1996 or early 1997. Third, relief and
rehabilitation aid as well as development advisers, petroleum and mineral
exploitation expertise. The people of Somaliland have full confidence in
their government and are absolutely behind me in this historic decision of
establishing strategic partnership with the state of Israel and I am
determined to see it come into fruition.

Shalom,
I have the honour to remain,
Your Obedient Servant

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

"......Tamar-laawe tabcaan ah iyo tolkii-garanwaa tuuris lagu-helay, tanacleyn waa tacaal moodi jireye......"

Khamriile weynaday bu aha ileen Ina Egal.  :D

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

"......Sheegato shilin-ku-kireysan, Shanqadh-ka-carare sheeda laga arkayo, iyo Shariifkii Shankaroon sharafteeda shax-shubey, kala shucuur iyo sheegid mudan......"

We all know who is the sheegato. The man who is trying to defend alcoholic and degenerate gambler Egal while he was trying to take jabs at Caare few months ago.  :D  Let reer Gabiley adopt you marwo anaga nagama tirsaniid ee.  :)

Saalax   
Just now, Ducale said:

Naxariisti Jannoh Allah ha ka waraabiyo. 

The father of the nation and one of the greatest somali politician that ever lived.  

How dare you mention The great leader in the same sentence as Caare? 

Ka toobad keen yarow.

You mean the man who begged Israel and the Tequila drinking secessionist. :D

Saalax   
24 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Saalax,

The man is dead. Let him be. What ever he did is between him and God.

I know I barely mention him and his vices. However this is a lesson to his nephews don't throw stones when you live  in glass houses. 

Saalax   
27 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Nin Israel warqad u qorey,  Koley caaro puntland u galay Allah uga dhaw. 

Mohamed Haji "Tequila" Ibrahim was a disgraceful man who died as a bitter secessionist. 

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

"......Gobtii Talisey iyo Guurti Galad Go'aamisey waa Gayaan iyo Geed Sareeyaan Gun-Gocor ah oo Gudaafad laga Helay......." 

Mohamed Haji Tequila Ibrahim maxa isku tihin marwo  :D

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

"......Fuleyka dhufaanan ee Ficil-rageedna ka Faaruqa ah, Fahankuna ka Fooraro, Far-weyn baa loogu Far-shaxamiyaa Fariidka aanu Faraaskiisa Fuuli-kareynin......"

Adeerkiin Daqud Mohamed Haji "Tequila" Ibraahim aqoonsiigi xata waxay la gaashay inu warqad laga yaabo uu qoro Israel.  :D

Shalom,
I have the honour to remain,
Your Obedient Servant

gooni   

Acuudi-bilaah

Qof walba wuu dhiman laakiin taariikhdiisu ma dhimato.

Dhib kuma jiro in qof walba taariikhdiisa saxdaa la sheego wanaag iyo xumaan tay noqotaba.

Kolay aragtidayda ajarka u socda marxuumkaas allaha uga meel bixiyee waa kala goyn iyo cadaawad oo uga tagay dad wada dhashay markaan dhagaystay dhawr khudbadood oo uu jeediyay.

Khamrigu waa hooyada dambiyada qofku markuu cabbo, ilaahay hanaga koriyee, wax walba way ka suurto geli karaan, wayna dhici kartaa inay ka keento khaadim yuhuud baan ahaanayaa haddii lay aqoonsado.

Sidaas oo ay tahay kuwa ducanaya oo aan cabsanayn sidaan filayo oo ay culuma ku sheegeen, yaan ka maqlay ayagoo leh aqoonsiga faataxada ha laysugu daro oo ha la ducaysto, wixii aad yuhuud iyo nasaaro ka baridaana waa isku mid.

gooni   

Siyaad barre waa in wax kasta laga sheegaa sidii inuu wali nool yahay

Oday biyo kulul baraf ku darsan jirayna  ilaahaybuu hor joogaa ee ha layska daayo wax meesha qabta ma'aha.

Mowtideena iyo mowtida muslimiinta allaha u naxariisto maxaan ku diidnay?

Barwaaqo abaayo farmaajo midnimadeena iyo wadajirkeena yaa ka muhiimsan wixii nakala fogaynaya aan meel ugasoo wada jeesano.