Sign in to follow this  
money

That is not my Islam- Stonning to death?

money   

This is a huge injustice and as I heard she is from a very marginalized clan. The so-called Islamic thugs are criminals. period. She was a child and raped by three militia men who probably are part of these so-called Islamic thugs. I have every right and legitimacy to voice not only my anger and disgust but to oppose against these bearded thugs. What circumstances you are talking about? She was 13 year old child, raped by three militia men ( probably from Hiraale's/ Al-Shabaab gangs).

money   

And as far as the circumstances about this case is concerned, listen to the interview of the fake and arrogant cleric had with VOA.

VOA Iinterview

Just pay close attention to this. It doesn't hold water. It is all made up and to add insult to injury, he is not even pausing or giving a chance for the female reporter to ask questions. He determined the age of the girl to be 23-24 by her appearance.

Yesterdays interview with the poor father who is a refugee said his daughter was born in 1995 and is not even 14 years old. She was stoned against her will and never confessed to adultery.

The cleric-thug says she was running a prostitution ring (gimme a break, she is a kid..how can she be running such biz?) and had a deal with three men and they brought other three men and they all gang raped the girl. The men were never caught, or brought to justice, no one bothered to even go after them. the hypocrisy, the double standard and the utter ignorance and disregard of justice of these extremist band is outrageous.

FAH1223   

Skinnies, you all are making TOO big a deal about Haduud punishments in Islam like Adultery... and you forget to realize that having four witnesses is a practical impossibility

i wouldn't be suprised if these guys raped her and then killed her and then said "oh its Sharia"

this isn't even close to the way we do it in sharia...

unless a person confesses and wants to be stoned or if a 4 people actually witness the act of penetration, you can't even sentence anyone in a court...you don't even have a case

even in the most perfect Islamic state, you are not going to see many punishments for adultery, its almost impossible!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

HornAfrique I agree with you 100%

quote:

A&T

Whether it was recorded by an Arab or a persian doesn't really matter. No one is disbuting the Hadith. What I am saying is in this particluar incident, it is clear conditions in the country are nor ripe for the excution of such selective punishment.

Could the same be said about murderers or rapist ya A&T what was your take on ICU executing the rapist and murderers in public only 2 years ago in the Capital.

Hada A&T would you dare go to Kismayo and commit adultery knowing the consequences of the act. If no then I believe its fulfilled its purpose.

A rapist and a murderer is a rapist and a murderer. Sorry, I have no pity for him, as long as there is no miscarriage of justice. But, adultery is different. I can elaborate if you are intersted. And the manner of excution is appaling.