Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

How was ur eid like??

i wish i had taken pics or movie where i went... i asked this one gal if she was beyoncee.. no lie... they told me her husband is setting next to yah!!

everybody was wearing tight jeans and make-up like hell... i just couldnt figure out why dress up like a hochi momma when going to eiid dinner.

i mean its not like i am gonna ask for phone #s on eiid day..! u gotta use you head xalimoo.

chubacka   
Originally posted by rudy:

i mean its not like i am gonna ask for phone #s on eiid day..!

wot were you doing asking her if she was beyoncee?! :confused:

Aaliyyah   

i asked this one gal if she was beyoncee.. no lie... they told me her husband is setting next to yah!!

Ouch that must have hurt, her husband eh? icon_razz.gif

Chubacka he was gonna ask her number as soon as he gives her a compliment or two, but apparently she was married ...miskiin jac ba kusoo dhagtey he is simply being defensive kulaha it is not like i was gonna ask ur number use ur head haliimo :D

wa salaamu alaikum

Mowgli   

Woke up for Eid prayers...there was a lil problem with the pakistanis and the rest of the Muslims which meant they weren't opening the mosques for Eid prayers as they were fasting on Friday so we prayed in the park. Then went to class...came back and had lunch with the family *felt sorry for the waitress* kids changing their minds every two seconds...and boy did we get through a lot of chicken

In the evening went to town with some friends to do some shopping & dinner...slightly scarred by the amount of lil Somali kids (12-14yrs old) trying to shukaansi each other, which made all of us call our younger siblings to establish their where abouts

Aaliyyah   

..slightly scarred by the amount of lil Somali kids (12-14yrs old) trying to shukaansi each other, which made all of us call our younger siblings to establish their where abouts

I have a younger sister who is six years old, and walahi last year she amaze me by asking me “ do u have a bf ? hell I see her as a child, I prolly didn’t know anything abt that at her age, so I was taken back for a min I didn’t even know what to say u know and I ended up changing the subject. From then on I have decided to keep an eye on what she watches on TV and what kinda of kids she plays with outside. I use to never pay attention to the type of cartoons she watches so as long as they are cartoons u know, bt even some of their cartoons are not acceptable.

So yeh do keep an eye on your younger siblings, it seems kids as young as 10 are trying to date, and are adapting to western ideology.

Wa salaaamu alaikum

La-y-La   

salaams and happy belated ciid mubarak.

I went to eid prayer with my brother, but left without him...went to some aunt's house and she told me where to park, stayed in her house for an hour, came outside to get change for my aunt's kid ciid mubarak and what do i find, my car towed.....You do not know ciiilka iqabtay at that moment.

I was trying very hard not to get mad, more like not to cry, imagine 285 dollars just to get it out, my god, walaahi, I really to sit on the floor and cry but my lil cousin was with me so I tried to play it cool.

I ended up sleeping most of the day after that, went to some somali restaurant and then watched some hindi movies.

Overall, I think it was a good ciid.

chubacka   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I have a younger sister who is six years old, and walahi last year she amaze me by asking me “ do u have a bf ?

OMG :eek: I think I would die

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah, then what was your answer ??

ShiekhiJacaylka I ended up changing the subject, but obviously I did mention that such things are haram in our religion, not that a child would understand at that young age. The main point is do preach young kids and try to send them to Islamic schools/after school quran, that way they can differentiate between what is wrong or right from religious perspective. Otherwise, they will basically be misled by what they see around them on daily basis.

wa salaamu alaikum

Nephissa   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

quote: i asked this one gal if she was beyoncee.. no lie... they told me her husband is setting next to yah!!

Ouch that must have hurt, her husband eh?
icon_razz.gif

Chubacka he was gonna ask her number as soon as he gives her a compliment or two, but apparently she was married ...miskiin jac ba kusoo dhagtey he is simply being defensive kulaha it is not like i was gonna ask ur number use ur head haliimo
:D

wa salaamu alaikum
LOOL, war bal ma anuu isooo arkay??? but then, I was wearing 4m long Abaayah.. icon_razz.gif