Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Pretty Boy qarxiis me!!!

Chimera   

nuune;820156 wrote:
^^ why r u rufuufing this topic

Because todays SOL is 90% Somaliland/Puntland circus full of insults and nonsense, while gems like this topic are few and far in between.

This is the type of funny Somali stuff that attracted me to SOL 6 years ago, not fadhi ku dirir.

nuune   

Chimera;820828 wrote:
Because todays SOL is 90% Somaliland/Puntland circus full of insults and nonsense, while gems like this topic are few and far in between.

This is the type of funny Somali stuff that attracted me to SOL 6 years ago, not fadhi ku dirir.

Agree with you yaa Adam, I also on the other hand, hate so much this competition between the mentioned entities, it is not healthy competition, hence why I don't like participating it.

If you are after gems, then do it properly dee, dig lula topics, they are platinum, look for her bal, have u ever came across her topics, beautifully crafted, honestly laid out.

Taleexi;820376 wrote:
Bueno, ahora we see things eye-to-eye.

I was raised in Scandinavia thus know what Hollandia means. Even the proper name is The Netherlands as Holland is associated with some parts of the country not its entirety.

Bingo! You know your homework very well excellent. Of course we see things eye to eye be cause we think alike, great minds think alike :)

So which language from one of the countries from Scandinavia can you speak?