Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Pretty Boy qarxiis me!!!

Showqi   

Taleexi;820342 wrote:
Fadlan dadka far waaweyn wax ha ugu qorin.

Dee hadii kale imikey odhanayaan Faarax oo dhami waa bakhayl oo xitaa Koobka Shaaha ah ma ogola in ay Hablaha ka bixiyaan...:D

Taleexi;820343 wrote:
Dadka ha ka waalin adiga waa lagugu daadiyaaye ... life goes on
:)

Loooool by who? Honestly I never got dumped, yes I done my fair share of dumping but never the other way round. I lose my interest quickly. You don't need to be dumped to know that what Showqi has mentioned.

Are you objecting the truth?! Showqi told the truth :eek:

Taleexi   

Showqi - Tani waxay i soo xusuusisaa sheekadii magaalo joog xumo ee ahayd -- naa waxaa tahayba anaa iska kaa biyo biyaysanayaa .. oo cashadana bixinaya ee qaylada jooji ... markaasuu cabitaan koka kola ah oo furnaydna ku yiri gabadhii ... bal haddaa bill-kaagu high ahaa ee jooji cabitaanka aad sii labo lisayso ... markaasay ugu jawaabtay walaal mar haddaad furto wuu kugu khasban yahay inaad wada bixiso ee haraad ha igu dilin :)

Bluelicious: Meel aan laguguba daadin meel rag door joogo ma aha.... Alla maxaa weli nolosha kuu dhiman haddaad suugada halkaad cusbo kaga dari lahayn aadan ku darin sonkor, shaahana cusbo ku karin, hooyadaana dhihin gabadhadaydii waa la galay beryahaan oo mingis kaa tumin yaa is gaarayba .... Haa, Showqi told the truth .. bal qof shaahii laga bixin waayey weli soo taagan Illaahay amarkiis waa halkii Wiilwaal'e ... tani waa amankaag.

Sheekada layguma daadin waxaan aqbalayaa oo keliya hadday da'daadu u dhexayso 9 ilaa 11 sano .... wixii intaa ka soo hadha shimbirayahow heesa baad waddaa.

Showqi   

Taleexi;820351 wrote:
markaasuu cabitaan koka kola ah oo furnaydna ku yiri gabadhii ... bal haddaa bill-kaagu high ahaa ee jooji cabitaanka aad sii labo lisayso ... markaasay ugu jawaabtay walaal mar haddaad furto wuu kugu khasban yahay inaad wada bixiso ee
haraad ha igu dilin

looooool@haraad ha igu dilin, gabadh sidaas oo kale u kaftamaysa ayaa la doonayaa, ee mid marka kalmad lagu yidhaahdaba afka buureysa yaa u baahan...;)

Taleexi;820351 wrote:
Bluelicious: Meel aan laguguba daadin meel rag door joogo ma aha.... Alla maxaa weli nolosha kuu dhiman haddaad suugada halkaad cusbo kaga dari lahayn aadan ku darin sonkor, shaahana cusbo ku karin, hooyadaana dhihin gabadhadaydii waa la galay beryahaan oo mingis kaa tumin yaa is gaarayba .... Haa, Showqi told the truth .. bal qof shaahii laga bixin waayey weli soo taagan Illaahay amarkiis waa halkii Wiilwaal'e ... tani waa amankaag.

Sheekada layguma daadin waxaan aqbalayaa oo keliya hadday da'daadu u dhexayso 9 ilaa 11 sano .... wixii intaa ka soo hadha shimbirayahow heesa baad waddaa.

Loooooool that was funny!

Why you blaming the problem on the men, I always outsmarted them because I was a smart lady. Actually I was a heartbreaker and broke alot of hearts (not something i'm proud of) I never really stuck around that long to get to that point of being dumped. If I saw something that I didn't like about a guy I was dating I would throw him out and exchange for a new one I was that picky and lost interest that quickly. You so mean why do you want a man to dump me as if it's gonna increase my happiness in life lool.

Taleexi   

Haa, beryahan murti badani ma jirto ... gabadh baad ku oranaysaa waa kaa helay, markaas bay kuugu jawaabaysaa, say Wallahi ... intaa ka dib haddaadan been dhaaran waa ka sii jaqaafi.

Taleexi   

Bluelicious: Anigu kor iyo hoosba wax kuugu sheegay, inaan kugu daadiyo baad igu kelifaysaa...:) Btw,. that thing called shukaansi in my books is like an open market - A capitalism one - that is not to say seduction is exercised similarly around the globe but in the western world that we found ourselves in.... where shukaansi doonayaashu gather, both males and females, and trade their feelings, lusts or caashaq digaagooda engraved their shallow excitement ... thus, if you are saying in the magnificent market with threats and opportunities, I've to yet be dumped, where in the world are you living in?., oh girl, what fun you are missing, haddaba waa kuu digay anigu, the earlier you learn how to manage the daadiska the better prepare you are for life's future homeworks ... The moral of the story, go out this weekend, and by all means get be dumped and we shall discuss your experience on Monday.

Showqi   

Taleexi, I think Blue waxay ka qadhaabataa the undervalued market hence she is never been dumped. Inantu wali faraha kamay gubanin....:D

BN   

lol;29793 wrote:
At last I heard wat i was affraid of, " I look Good".. and that did it..

LOL. Walee nimankaan waan ku qoslay. Soomaalidu waxay yidhaahdaan, "Nin is faanshay waa ri is nuugtay." Nasiibkaada hal maalin baad ku baratay; waqti badan ma kaa lumin.

Taleexi;820358 wrote:
Bluelicious: Anigu kor iyo hoosba wax kuugu sheegay, inaan kugu daadiyo baad igu kelifaysaa...
Btw,. that thing called shukaansi in my books is like an open market - A capitalism one - that is not to say seduction is exercised similarly around the globe but in the western world that we found ourselves in.... where shukaansi doonayaashu gather, both males and females, and trade their feelings, lusts or caashaq digaagooda engraved their shallow excitement ... thus, if you are saying in the magnificent market with threats and opportunities, I've to yet be dumped, where in the world are you living in?., oh girl, what fun you are missing, haddaba waa kuu digay anigu, the earlier you learn how to manage the daadiska the better prepare you are for life's future homeworks ... The moral of the story, go out this weekend, and by all means get be dumped and we shall discuss your experience on Monday.

Taleexi seduction is a art you need to master. The art of seduction is a dangerous thing if you know how it works and know how to use it lol. I'm guarded and close hearted when it comes to matters of love. Most people find me cold hearted in my speech and action which I disagree with i'm not that cold hearted. I have liked, been infatuated, had crushes but never been in love due to losing interest quickly in men that's why now I only tend to choose challenging men. Alot of people don't know the difference between infatuation and love and think they are in love when they actually are infatuated.

I don't really go out anymore my days of going out are over. I only sometimes do a girls night out because I have other priorities in my life right now and partying all weekend isn't part of it. I have a boyfriend at the moment I don't think he would like me flirting with other men, he's the jealous type so I don't wanna fuel that green monster called jealousy and create unnecessary problems. I disagree with you I don't think i'm missing any fun by not being dumped, there are bigger things in life to learn how to cope with then a broken heart. Don't you already know i'm from Holland.

P.s or maybe I should flirt with other men in his presence so he gets jealous and dumps me. How about that?

P.s.s how is going with your hay fever you were suffering from during your trip to Atlanta?

Showqi - Looooool. What's the undervalued market? You guys are making it to be as if the being dumped group is the bomb lol :P

Taleexi   

Blue .... Haddaad mid ku haysid Alle ha kuu barakeeyo balse kaasi wuu gacan galay :). Bal wiilkaana rag kale ha ku hor shukaansan, oo dhiig kar ha ku ridin, anigu haddaba kugulama talin arrintaas.

Hollandia ku lahaa, mar baan ku aqal galay oo meel khayr iyo sharba lagu hayo bay ahayd.

Do you work for the homeland security? how did you know I was in Atlanta mise halkan baan ku soo dhejiyey? ... if I did blame the seniority moment.

Taleexi;820371 wrote:
Blue .... Haddaad mid ku haysid Alle ha kuu barakeeyo balse kaasi wuu gacan galay
. Bal wiilkaana rag kale ha ku hor shukaansan, oo dhiig kar ha ku ridin, anigu haddaba kugulama talin arrintaas.

Hollandia ku lahaa, mar baan ku aqal galay oo meel khayr iyo sharba lagu hayo bay ahayd.

Do you work for the homeland security? how did you know I was in Atlanta mise halkan baan ku soo dhejiyey? ... if I did blame the seniority moment.

Thanks alot Taleexi for the well wishes. I don't flirt with the opposite sex when i'm in relationships because i'm a loyal person. Didn't you know Hollandia is a foreign word meaning Holland.

Lol at me working for the homeland security nope man but because of this thread:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/63630-What-is-wrong-with-Atlanta-Weather

Taleexi   

Bueno, ahora we see things eye-to-eye.

I was raised in Scandinavia thus know what Hollandia means. Even the proper name is The Netherlands as Holland is associated with some parts of the country not its entirety.

Aaliyyah   

^^ Koob shaaha ma iga bixin laheyd, by the way, am not random guy, waxaan ku aqaaney adoo 14 sano jir ah marka hadii lagu guursado xataa, geela lagaa bixinayo waxbaan ku leeyahey, soo ma ahan.

Nune lool . You are a random Farah :)

I dont see anything wrong with a girl paying for a coffee? I dont know where girls got the idea a guy has to pay for them who isnt even married to them..hadhowna haduu disrespect gareeyo way yaabayaan he said that to me? oo hadaase he showered you with gifts maxa umaleesay..you have to earn respect pay your share.

If a girl is married to a guy is different he can shower her with whatever - even then she shouldnt take him for granted.

salaam