Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Pretty Boy qarxiis me!!!

Aux   

^^Mayee I'm enchantingly charming to say the least. I'm sure we can work something out. :D Loooool Wallahi am on a laughing spree.

free loaders read the sign!! no more free launch!! i amn stick this sign on every starbucks!! lol..

shame on u ladies!! around here, ladies do the treat!! :D

Just Hilarious to say the least... :D

Feminism schmeminisms. You don't hold out great hopes for a guy who informs you that you owe £13.78 for your dinner and glass of mushakaal.

On the other hand, there is the uncomfortable whiff of greed or freeloading. A woman shouldn't look at a date as a free meal and shouldn't go out with a guy she's definitely not interested in just to have one.

Whats major here is who invited who and why. Everyone has an agenda of some sort these days. I guess being gentlemanlike and ladylike is a thing of the past.

hey looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, gosh u got unlucky modesty. looooooooooooooooooooooool, i have never laughed so much since joing SOL, work mates think i'm mad!!!!

hey good thing he did't pay for it, somalia guys think they own u just coz they £3.00 for ur coffe, nigger plz, how did they get so tight, and why do they always say wanna go for a coffee (check my new line) "no habolhu shah macaban" (gurls don't drink tea, sorry about my bad somali)

i can't believe he left u there!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

oh well, loooooooooooool, sorry, and hibo; u got a mad dog as well. loooooooooool

salamz

Modesty   

It's okay guys, I felt like sharing that just of the sake of sharing it. It wasn't a sad and painful time for me, but I'll remember that I'll never go for a coffee "date" with someone I just met. But, I believe so strongly that I learned my lesson.

Originally posted by Modesty:

he started telling me about how all the girls want him because he doesn't act like a regular somali guy.

^^^ hahahah... waar tanoo kale... to me this is in contention for the Silliest comment of the Year

To make matters worst, he tells me to pay for my coffee, and when i told him no way

^^^ Gacan Adeeg of the Year & Indha Adeeg of the Year...

Modesty... @ least it wasn't late winter night..

PS: now I know " qarxis me = dump me".. first I was thinkin the term meant " embarrasment " :D

Cheers

Saalixa   

Modesty,,,

I am not following. Are you upset because he was a jerk or because he was cheap? Or maybe both?

Well, just make sure next time you do not chi chat with home boys that look for a girl yet cannot afford a girl. You know those types even after marrying take the girl to thier maothers home. So be extra carefull

"What is wrong with u girls? Do you want eqaulity or not? You should offer to pay for it all in such circumstances. Infact, if he is not very quick to pull out the purse, pay for it immediately... show off that you're truly independent and loaded"

So paying for a coffee makes one loaded and independent. Cajiib in that case I am no longer a struggling Uni student. :rolleyes:

Not every man is the type of man that will pay for everything. On the first date you should always bring money as a backup until you know what his style is.

Secondly, sometimes you can't expect for a man to pay for everything. I say this because I am a college student, and if I date a college student, this guy is gonna be as broke as I am!! It depends on the circumstances so maybe you should be a little more open minded bout that. Besides when you pay for your own stuff sometimes it makes you look independant which is a good impression to give when you first meet someone.

I always bring my own money and a seperate car on the first date because you never know----maybe you should try that next time you meet somebody cuz not every Somali guy is gonna give you the assumed respect you think you should recieve because you are a Somali girl.

Your story does not surprise me at all. If you don't know who you dealing with that is a realistic possibility--------IT HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME THOUGH!! Let me knock on wood now, cuz I hope it never does. But you must always set yourself up so its not possible by having a backup plan ready on that first date until you get a feeling for what type of guy u dealing wit(your own money and ride).

Chimera   

Modesty;29785 wrote:
So, I happened to meet this "pretty" somali guy at the mall. He was extremely handsome, and he seemed to be smooth in his manners, and he had good ettiquettes, anyways, we chatted, and he shopped with me alittle. So surprisingly I find out he lives near my area, and he called me up to go out. Anyways, I don't know what happened but the 'pretty' boy turned out to be a shallow hal (except he was somali).There was a point he got out the car walked over to some girl and got want looked like her number, and he started telling me about how all the girls want him because he doesn't act like a regular somali guy. To make matters worst, he tells me to pay for my coffee, and when i told him no way , that I was raised for men paying for me, he left my **** in the street, I had to call my friend to pick me up. I'm not mad, i'm glad i got this experience, and I hope girls can get experience from what happened to me, that was the biggest qarxiis of my weekend!

LOL!

Aaliyyah   

ka diiday inuu coffee yar ka bixiyo saqajaan buu ahaa lool but whats wrong if the girl pays for her coffee? he isnt ur husband right so he doesnt really have to lool..girls need to understand there is a fine line between a random farah and your husband. A random Farah doesnt have to pay for anything. (I heard abt a girl who says her phone bills are even paid by this guy let alone anything else lol.gabadha qaar ba iga yaabiya LOOL)

salaam

nuune   

^^ Koob shaaha ma iga bixin laheyd, by the way, am not random guy, waxaan ku aqaaney adoo 14 sano jir ah smileys.gif marka hadii lagu guursado xataa, geela lagaa bixinayo waxbaan ku leeyahey, soo ma ahan.