Sign in to follow this  
Nefertiti

Lack of...?

I lack drive, the ability to make things happen for me. Procastination is ma greatest enemy and I dont know how to get myself going - especially when it matters.

I lack £££, and I just want it to be handed to me on a silver plate? is that 2 much 2 ask? ... guess so.. :(

Nefertiti, I am currently working on my problem...but I can't seem to make up my mind on when to do it...hhmm....

I've also realised...I lack the energy to go after what I want... ;)

I lack the energy to tell the voices in my head to "shut up!"

I lack the energy to finish my book, eventhough the voices are increasing their violent words toward me.

Lastly, I lack energy. To do anything. For instance right now...I...have..to...

*runs out of energy*

raula   

Alxamdulilah for I dont have much to complain about..and I know this might not answer your question dear but I lack nothing major that would have made me incapable to doing anything in this world today. So, Illahi ummahad celiya maalin kasto aad nolaataan, becoz there are many that are in worser situations than us-waxaani waa aduunyo un, mar le laga tagaa-All the challenges you come thru' in life are there for a purpose-someday you will shine.

Faheema.   

I lack the entity that enables me to implement ideas….Maybe it’s because I also lack time, energy and dough. :confused:

I lack centainty, i lack security, i lack composure, i lack success...ok hold up frankly n jackly speaking i lack everything there is to lack....but i thank allaah (alxamdu lillaah) for giving MASKAX/brain ta examine right from wrong..

asxantu

if i gained what i lack i would not be me

Alahmdulillah, i cant say i lack in health,

i have plenty of food and wealth,

Alhamulillah, i dont lack a roof over my head,

or the great knowledge in my head,

i thank Allah for the emotions that make me sad,

remorse and repent when i been bad,

i know im human and want more than i got

Shaytan will tell me it aint alot,

he'll make me look up at the hollywood stars,

but i glance down at those that starve,

im not soo rich i 4get to pay charity

nor so poor- im waiting for charity,

i have everything i need-hapinness and love!

and for this i thank the Lord above!!! ;)

Salma   

Well said, Sistah smile.gif

All what we need is the good intention towards what we want to do, the determination to do it and things will be fine inshallah.

P.S. True, Bani adamko ma dhargo abadan. Even if we got all what we are looking for, all what we lack in this world. Still, the feeling of Lacking something will be there always. No matter what we have or get. Humans are always lacking something, and the most important thing is : The Happiness on this earth. And the meaning of Happiness is different from someone 2 another. Some think its in Money, some think its in Power, or Fame, or Courage, Relationships,Intelligence,Beauty, Perfection,,,etc

But a Wise man once said , Happiness is not reachable or attainable in this life. The Ultimate Happiness is somewhere but not here, somewhere High and Holly. I'am sure he meant the Heaven.

May Allah reward you all the Heaven inshalla

Dear Silent Sistah,

your poem made huge sense. Thanks for the deep meaning you provided us, masha allah.

I think you don't lack anything, because you have everything important in your disposal.

Heeeeeeey I Got da LOVE,,,,,, I don't lack anything now,,,,,, only Allah is Great,,,,,,

People never complete but I have all my needs in Life,,,,,,,,,

classique , true say

i heard that its the shaydaan that makes us feel we are missing some sort of satisfaction in this life...he tries to make us look to fill the emptyness by trying things that destroys us and our emaan, e.g. listening to music, going clubbing and taking drugs ect -- but have u ever noticed even after all the clubbing at the end of the night, u feel like xaaar, worse than u did when u left the house. he gets everyone on different levels, so i guess for us lot, being ungratefull for what Allah has blessed us with is shaydaans goal,

so always remember to look below u at those worse off than u , and remember Allah and thank Him.

Alle- ubaahane , cheers love, i hate poetry and havent got a poetic bone in ma body, yet when it come to religion and when im stuck for words, its t he only way i write -- i know im a weirdo!

nuttydread , see now i wouldnt call it lazyness or see it as a bad thing, i think we all just laidback, chilled-out, mellow, taking everything as it comes, and not rushing,

my aunt always used to say 'shaydaan baa deg dega' i know ma somali bad she used to say 'the devil rushes' take your time!

May Allah guide and reward us ....amiiin!

p.s i have to say somali's have the strongest charachters, i never seen a somali being bullied or crying about being bullied, we all stand our ground, and fight for our beliefs,

plus so many of us have suffered, loosing loved ones, living with distant relatives, or even alone, and we pull through -- without the help of councellors, psychiatrists, or psychologists. ooh, and i aint seen non of us on anti-depresents..

and those on drugs, and alcohol. they missing Allah in their lives, thats all!