Suldaanka

Ethiopia's FM welcomes President MBC to Addis Abeba

Welcome Mr president to Ethiopia he will have meetings with top Ethiopian  politicians also this Is part of an easy African tour. The president will visit Nairobi two

The ink has not even dried yet and the agreement that Cheeseman was tooting about is as good as used toilet paper.

Reminds me of 1988 Awasa agreement between a desparate Afwayne and Mengistu Haile Mariame . 

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Regional governments and Somaliland were denied to visit Ethiopia , or Farmsajo  was shown a red carpet will not distract us from the real problems he needs to fix in Mogadishu. 

Bragging how close Farmaajo is to Ethiopia is a useless propaganda to prop a failing presidency. 

Maxay kuugu taalaa inta aad  dibedaha roog cas laguu dhigo marka aad soo  noqotana askari Uganda ahi kugu soo  dhaweeyo dalkaaga .

Neither Ethiopia, nor America or any foreign army will help Farmaajo succeed. Can you imagine someone  expecting others to pacify and fight for his own country and then act like he is doing something. 

The way to measure things are simple: did he pacify the capital, can he travel to Afgooye without the Ugandan army or does he have a national army? All these answers are negative. Slogans and false propaganda are an outdated communist  era strategy that will not work in 2019.

Fix your house before you start entering agreements with others. He doesn’t not even have a basic foreign policy to follow.

5 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

The ink has not even dried yet and the agreement that Cheeseman was tooting about is as good as used toilet paper.

Reminds me of 1988 Awasa agreement between a desparate Afwayne and Mengistu Haile Mariame . 

This is from January 2018. Check the video was published. Like all newly minted he was making his first pilgrimage. That said only moron will trust  Ethiopia. Abiy is buying time.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

This is from January 2018. Check the video was published. Like all newly minted he was making his first pilgrimage. That said only moron will trust  Ethiopia. Abiy is buying time.

happy0039.gif happy0039.gif happy0039.gif

War Che, dying secessionist maxaa saan ugu qarxisay. This is without a doubt one of the most backfired threads in SOL's history.

Abiy Axmed Cali would be prime minister three months AFTER this. Kanaalkiina markaas la xiri doonaa.

Is this how desperate the dying, wretched secessionists are now? All those desperations for eagerness for a simple meeting with Xabashi leader Axmed Cali? Eebboow.

8 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Good news for SL, toosi luquntaada!

It is an old clip, Maakhiri. Secessionist are in a state of despair and hopelessness. They are also wretched and desolate, reduced to daydream about watching old clips of Xabashi worshipping with their endless marqaan sessions.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Regional governments and Somaliland were denied to visit Ethiopia , or Farmsajo  was shown a red carpet will not distract us from the real problems he needs to fix in Mogadishu. 

Bragging how close Farmaajo is to Ethiopia is a useless propaganda to prop a failing presidency. 

Maxay kuugu taalaa inta aad  dibedaha roog cas laguu dhigo marka aad soo  noqotana askari Uganda ahi kugu soo  dhaweeyo dalkaaga .

Neither Ethiopia, nor America or any foreign army will help Farmaajo succeed. Can you imagine someone  expecting others to pacify and fight for his own country and then act like he is doing something. 

The way to measure things are simple: did he pacify the capital, can he travel to Afgooye without the Ugandan army or does he have a national army? All these answers are negative. Slogans and false propaganda are an outdated communist  era strategy that will not work in 2019.

Fix your house before you start entering agreements with others. He doesn’t not even have a basic foreign policy to follow.

Now that is a timeless advice. It is obviously clear to anyone with few cells of brains how and where this will end. 

@Che -Guevara

You are correct. This is from an earlier visit. 

Saalax   

Ceeb badana. Are secessionists that desperate to meet Ethiopia again to the point they are recycling a old video from Jan 2018?  :D

Saalax   
3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

happy0039.gif happy0039.gif happy0039.gif

War Che, dying secessionist maxaa saan ugu qarxisay. This is without a doubt one of the most backfired threads in SOL's history.

Abiy Axmed Cali would be prime minister three months AFTER this. Kanaalkiina markaas la xiri doonaa.

Is this how desperate the dying, wretched secessionists are now? All those desperations for eagerness for a simple meeting with Xabashi leader Axmed Cali? Eebboow.

:D :D :D  Aar sxb umadan la daho ictiraafdoon Xabashi jecla waba yaab. 

Even MMA joins the club of bragging with Ethiopian support muscle. The sign of the times.

Some are nationalist only when Ethiopia is seemingly with the other side.

Don't bet on anything. In Ethiopia things are still in flux.

Economy is biggest problem of Ethiopia and it should tell you that Berebera is more preferred and more helpful than Assab or Mogadishu or Kismayu any day.

On 12/6/2018 at 1:00 PM, Old_Observer said:

Even MMA joins the club of bragging with Ethiopian support muscle. The sign of the times.

Some are nationalist only when Ethiopia is seemingly with the other side.

Don't bet on anything. In Ethiopia things are still in flux.

Economy is biggest problem of Ethiopia and it should tell you that Berebera is more preferred and more helpful than Assab or Mogadishu or Kismayu any day.

Despairing Tigray ai,

I see what you’re trying to do in here, but must I remind you that all those ports belong to Somalia —regardless of which you think is “preferable ”—and I assure you, only with the collective blessings and benefit of ALL Somalis will you ever gain access to the sea for trade, or any other purpose for that matter.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:38 AM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Welcome Mr president to Ethiopia he will have meetings with top Ethiopian  politicians also this Is part of an easy African tour. The president will visit Nairobi two

😂 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The trip will come  sooner than later. I remmeber  the koonfurians used to say Somaliland is under Ethiopia influences. Imika nawaxay  maray car itooobiya  taga  itoobiya wa abahayo gabre iyo baydhabo isaganoogu taliya. I think  the joke is on the koonfurians since  the Ethiopians physically have boots on the ground  ilma dawarsi semakala jecla  I toobiyan oromo amxara  tigre kikiyu ki soomaraba wa  abahood. Somaliland doesn't need Ethiopia other than the port services  and the  qat  we buy from them that's about it.  There is a clear Somaliland Abyssinian border  since 1948.