Sign in to follow this  
sasa82

Take your back up off the wall.. dance ..come on... please..

sasa82   

This is just an inquery to guys to ask them why is it that every somali party i go to almost all the guys stand against the wall and check us girls out. I don't know about the other girls but that freacks me out. Anyone is free to answer my question. Thanx

Lefty   

The main reason is most of Somali girls don't really know how to dance! Maybe they're few but vast majority of them need socializing/dancing lessons.

Salaama

I'd suggest you to ask them to dance if there wall flowers or paper is it.......BE BOLD.....i'd do THAT and Lefty what is you TALKING BOUT MANNNNNN.....u don't want me to put on my dancing shoes and bust one real quick.........OH SHES SERIOUS :D

GODBLESS

sasa82   

Lady- Its not that i want to dance with them i just want to know why they would pay money to go to a party just so they can stand against the wall. All i'm saying is that when they do that they give off the "impression" that they are staring at girls and and that makes a lot of girls( me included) VERY unconfortable.

Lefty- i don't know what part of america you are in but i do know one thing... somali girls can dance. I am definately one of them. To be honest i think that it is the other way around. Most boys don't know how to dance. But hats just my opinion( Which is from observation) :D

the reason that most guyz are in the shadow and the ladies are on the floor in the somali parties atleast are some of the gurls act like they worth a million bucks for that night..when you know her just the other day she was normal as she can be...but see i don't blame them..cuz most somali ladies go out may be one time for a whole month or two(aight may be excluding the party animals)....and they spend all that time what they gonna wear ..how they will act..how they will behave....basically how they gonna show off..cuz is a showcase..lol..trust me yall ladies now when the next wedding is gonna happen and where faster than the groom himself.lol.so no wonder why they all nerves and Unstable..so fellas here is advice..let them have their way that night..but make your move when you see her next time when they are mizz normal doing her daily thing..

Dhimbil   

You should grab them from the wall than and show what you working with,,,,,,,,, ;) than am sure they won't go back to the wall...lol

sasa82   

Nomad- Do you know whats really funny? All that you say about the girls primping themselves up is true. The thing that you gotta understand is that all girls act like that when they go out. Somali or not we girls try to look good when we go out. And if it is once in a blue moon then we going to make sure that we look good. Anyways we all know that boys look different when they go out then they do everyday. We all go to these parties to impress. What i didn't appreciate was the fact that you said that we are unstable. WHY DO WE GOTTA BE ALL NERVES AND UNSTABLE??(Not that i am lol... :rolleyes: )

Anyways all i'm saying i don't see the point in paying to stand against the wall at a party