Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

UN urges Saudi Arabia to stop expelling Somalis

LOL!!

I dont know why you'all jumping down JB's throat. He stated two facts: Most Arabs do hate Somali immigrants(too many examples to count) and yes, Mogdisho at this time in history is a BAD place to be.

Ibtisam   

^^^C&H Because the person who said it is bigger than the message. Sometimes different people can say the same thing and get different reactions!. To be Fair to JB, he never said anything about SL in this thread, lakin dhaba la daba socoda. :D

Ibti, Jb does not need to say anything, we will say it for him with his bleeding intestine and all. icon_razz.gif

Who cares what the illegal aliens claim? The fact that they escaped and survived harsh climates is reason to grant asylum but ofcourse fat arabs are not decent muslims, they were never known for their hospitality towards humanity, never, only subjugation, distortion of history and brutality , those are what the arabs are known for, fat cows that they are.

PS:North, how much do you get paid for being an arab lackey or do you freelance these days?

Its almost given to find North in an arab bashing thread, there he is, kneeling down for the arabs at the expense of poor southerners, anything to stick it to the southerners, isn't it north?

Somalina   

I don't understand why Somalis even bother going to that country. I would rather take my chances in the South with AS than seek refuge in Saudi Arabia.

The blame lies with whoever gets involved with an Arab expecting a red carpet treatment or even a drop of kindness.

Xaasid cimaaamad iyo qamiis cad soo gashtey oo basal laqaayo qofkii ka raadsado rahmad iyo walaaltinimo waa qof dhintey.

Oh, kamoon, xaajiyo. Carabta saas haka dhigin. Dad wada xun ma'ahee.

This same Sacuudiga does give a lot of aid money to Soomaaliya and its people. I wouldn't exaggerate if it is one of the top countries giving aid donations to Soomaaliya.

Then there is Suuriya, a Carab country. It is a country that never asks a Soomaali whether s/he has a visa or legal means in order to stay in. They, the Soomaali refugees, also get free basic healthcare and free primary education.

There is also Imaaraadka, another country Soomaalida u dulqaadato. They give visas, along with their overstay with their bogus passports. Hindida iyo Bakistaamiinta waxaas wax ka yeelaayo maleh.

Marka Carabta dhan waxba yaala eedeyn. Soomaalida's never-ending qaxootinimo waa laga wada nacay dunida dhan.

Sacuudiga always had had this tarxiil policy, and I don't think it will change anytime soon, though I would have liked them to be more lenient.

N.O.R.F   

The truth is somewhere between Nina and MMA's posts. Carabta have been taking Somalis in for over 20 years but some of them have lost their patience.

LG (if indeed it is LG), please travel a little. Tuulodaada ka bax and see the world. Your mind might be opened up a little (just a little).

Polanyi   

^^ A long time ago when I was in Dubai on transit- all these somali kids from all corners of the globe started playing football in the airport. And the Arabs started to get pisseed. :D