Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Organ Donation

Mirage   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by Naden:

^ Make sure you refuse a liver, kidney, heart or lung when yours become pickled too.

If u refuse or not, give or recive it dont really matter does it.....because your time is written aint no donation or surgery gonna change that.

i would never sign that list....but if u are thinking about it make sure u talk the imams and research what Islam says about it.
My time is written, so Khalaf should I stand in front of a train and still claim I will die only when my time is up? Sounds ridiculous to me. You have to do anything in your power and will to get well and stay alive.

As a supposed donor and living in Galbeedka, how would you know who the recipient patient is?

It can be a drunkard, a drug addict or another dhib ku haayo bulshada, prolonging his/her dhib.

Imagine beerkaaga haduu ahaan lahaa kan uu maanta C/llaahi Yuusuf's ku function gareeyo as he boasts it to be a one belonging a young man, how would you feel now?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Mirage:

My time is written, so Khalaf should I stand in front of a train and still claim I will die only when my time is up? Sounds ridiculous to me. You have to do anything in your power and will to get well and stay alive.

you right u should do everything in your power and employ all the resources to stay alive, but as a Muslim i believe i do the best i can and i leave the results to Allah Most High, everything belongs to Allah and will return to Allah.

Originally posted by XulaXu:

But should I insist on it, even though my family doesn't want me to, mostly due to mainly ungrounded fears. (I admit, they just dismissed it out of hand, without me sitting them down and giving them quotes from hadiths/Quran and scholars yet, as I'm planning to do).

I know they ask the family for permission, but is this something worth having a conflict over. I read somewhere that you will continue to receive reward from Allah swt, as long as the organs help another person survive. Doesn't that take precedence over appeasing your family?

Mashallah horta it takes good person to sacrifice and help ones they don’t know. But who will u help? A poor person? Unlikely, it will be some white [rich] dude that is on top of the list of organ recipients we know the racism at least in da states, and a kufar more likely. I can understand if your alive and u give an organ to help family member but after u die be cut up, ect I don’t know how that is Islamic. Even when the body is washed it is done carefully and the touching is delicate. The deen doesn’t ask u of this type of saqaadah, Islam was made easy for the u, no need to cut yourself up to gain a reward, even a smile or good word is saqadah.

ps: I heard that some refugees were being tricked into signing permission for donation, and once they were made aware they freaked out, cursing, "we are not gaalo" ahhh somalis long live somalia.. love my ppl walaa they dont give shh about life or death...but trust in Allah!

I'm utterly disgusted by those who get all 'choosy' about who the recipient of the organ is. I don’t really care, as long as I help a fellow human being alleviate their pain!

In the same vain, I would accept, should the need arise from any healthy living being!

Eff all the hypocrites who would take anything and everything to get better but get all choosy about giving!

Sky   

I have no problem donating my organs, as I won't be using them six feet under. But do I want my body to be cut up from head to toe? No thank you. You can have my clothes.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I'm utterly disgusted by those who get all 'choosy' about who the recipient of the organ is. I don’t really care, as long as I help a fellow human being alleviate their pain!

In the same vain, I would accept, should the need arise from any healthy living being!

Eff all the hypocrites who would take anything and everything to get better but get all choosy about giving!

Fidel Castro is in need of a new brain or kidney to stay in power for another forty-seven years or so. I hope you’ll keep your word and fly to Havana to help out a fellow human.

^ Well, you centainly could use some commonsense! Unfortunately, I'm not willing to part with mine for your sake.

p.s. The obvious implication is that I would have to be dead to give an organ... and do I look dead to you? :mad:

Jacpher   

^^ Common sense expects people to practice what they preach! :D

Do dead people fly?

No you don’t have to be dead to donate an organ. You’ll be put to sleep in a comfortable bed for few hours and will wake up and glad to hear your organ is on its way to the right destination.

Do you look dead? I could not answer. Anything is possible in this world. SOL member has recently confessed of seeing weird dark forces around these blocks. I don’t want to step on a wrong stone and end up in a ditch.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Oday_Shirwac:

I WAS THINKING OF DONATING MY HEART

:D nice one. Too bad the ladies didn't notice :D

I heard it is islamically acceptable if you are sure its going to a muslim. But how can you be sure?

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^^ Common sense expects people to practice what they preach!
:D

Do dead people fly?

No you don’t have to be dead to donate an organ. You’ll be put to sleep in a comfortable bed for few hours and will wake up and glad to hear your organ is on its way to the right destination.

Do you look dead? I could not answer. Anything is possible in this world. SOL member has recently confessed of seeing weird dark forces around these blocks. I don’t want to step on a wrong stone and end up in a ditch.

well i heard if they know you are an organ donar, they would not do their best to save your life. just something i heard somewhere.