Sign in to follow this  
FatB

lost

FatB   

Wooow is LOST the best new TV series ever of what?

man i absolutly am hooked on the show, with all the drama and tensions Woooooow :cool:

Baluug   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

u lost me.. buddy

LOOOOOOOOOL Qaac!!! Prof,u sound like a TV critic

I do agree that LOST is an amazing show with interesting characters. I like the way the characters reflect back on their misspent lives - not to mention, every character has a unique past, why? maybe all the boring people on the plain died. The show has been picked up for a second season, maybe they’ll open the giant container after all. We might meet the monsters, and the other creatures on the island. I remember seeing an over aggressive polar bear - strange setting for a polar bear.

I do recommend this show for other nomads, after all were in a strange land and for most of us our historical experiences are rooted in a faraway land, and just like the characters in this show, we often reflect back on our post-colonial identities. Watching this show is like a pseudo-Freudian explanation of our past existences. The characters learn from their mistakes and we see them grow emotionally through forced self-evaluation, induced by spatial constraints - I mean they‘re stuck on an island with no where to go just like us.

FatB   

...characters reflect back on their misspent lives - not to mention, every character has a unique past, why? maybe all the boring people on the plain died...

^^^ :rolleyes:

wooow man i did not ask for a detailed anysis of the flipping show. cheeze slow down

Than what did you want me to say, Wooow and more woows and I liked the show, wooow, and more wooow's. and the sarcasm smiley -------> WooooooooW

Miriam1   

It is the BEST show ever. However i missed the last two weeks Due to an evening class, I hate school. I am so sad. i cant believe i will miss the finale i better find out soooon how u do that recordy thingy with vcr or dvd.

I love the Indian guy they are trying out to be arab.he sounds soo cute trying to talk in arabic

As for now...i am off to download the last two eposides

Baluug   

As for me, I loooooooooooove The Simpsons,The Critic,and Family Guy.Guess i like cartoons too much

Fyr   

Well it was an attention-grabbing show at the beginning but well into the season I got annoyed with the show’s lack of continuous. But now being at episode 22 I’ve to finish this infuriating season for some mysterious reason.

For the drama and action people in SOL I cheerfully recommend “24†and for the comedy people “Family Guy†would be my recommendation.

Peace.