Sign in to follow this  
England girl

London clubs

Jafarel.   

I find it very suprising E Girl doesnt know 'good clubs' around London having been brought up by 'white parents'. What took u so long girl? :confused:

ScarFace   

england girl judging by your name you sound kinda lost.

heres couple of clubs

- Moonlight

- Minstry of sound

- Serk

- Burramba

Theres loads more

PLUS some people in here are telling you to go TO SOMALI parties with THEM ****** fanaaniins. Thats a waste of money trust me you pay A HECK of a lot of money and you dont get the service. they turn up late and the ******s dont bother to give a good show.

Moonlight and minstry of sound best place for HIP HOP and R&B bit thugged out though to many THUGGED up brothers in there.

Originally posted by England girl:

Hey what clubs in london does anyone in here go to?

Are any of you into drum and base, hip hop and rnb?

......I'm thinking of going out in lieciester square (area) sometime soon, and wondering if there are any nightclubs you can find alot of somalis at!!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

We have evolved since. We now know that clubs are the dens of evil, fornication and alcohol. We know it’s wrong to have Somali fashion shows and ogle at bikini clad girls or half-naked boys.

Take my brotherly advice and don’t go to any of these nightclubs, my young sister.

SPIRITUAL INFORMATION FOR ALL.

YUSUFALI: Know ye (all), that the life of this world is but play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting and multiplying, (in rivalry) among yourselves, riches and children. Here is a similitude: How rain and the growth which it brings forth, delight (the hearts of) the tillers; soon it withers; thou wilt see it grow yellow; then it becomes dry and crumbles away. But in the Hereafter is a Penalty severe (for the devotees of wrong).

.......And Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the devotees of Allah). And what is the life of this world, but goods and chattels of deception?

END...

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

How wayward are our young these days? I thought Somalis were over nightclubs, fashion shows and all that nonsense. All this was back in the early days when Somalis were aimless, confused and (most of them) new in these lands.

We have evolved since. We now know that clubs are the dens of evil, fornication and alcohol. We know it’s wrong to have Somali fashion shows and ogle at bikini clad girls or half-naked boys.

Take my brotherly advice and don’t go to any of these nightclubs, my young sister. You say that you were brought up by white parents (and a good job they did I am sure). However, this is why you sadly missed out on some genuine Somali schooling and advice. You have to drop the Western ways and come back to your people, sister. Why go to a Western nightclub where non-Somalis will try to chat you up, feel you up or even spike your apple juice?

Listen to my advice and do what most Somalis do. In a month’s time we will celebrate the End of Ramadan and after all our hard work and fasting, it will be time for us to celebrate. There is bound to be at least three Somali parties taking place somewhere in town. Some of our best artists and singers will be there. Go to one of these parties, sister. They will have Somali music, they’ll have R&B and they’ll even have Drum &Base (lucky you’re not a rock chick, eh?).

Go to one of these parties and you can walk in and out with your head up high. You will not have to sneak in like you do in nightclubs. You will not have to worry about your brother, cousin or next door neighbour seeing you there (and if any of them are there, they are not likely to mind anyway). This is a Somali party and no sane Somali is likely to stop you from going to such a party. It’s Eid after all and a girl got to celebrate.

Somali mothers would all faint and pretend to be suffering from cardiac arrests if they ever hear that one of their daughters went to a nightclub. So girls, don’t kill your mothers. Stick to your traditions and preserve your honour and dignity by going to Somali parties (hoyo would most likely approve). Besides, instead of wasting your money in Club Rumba, All Nations (is that still open, old Londoners?) or Moonlight, why not give it to Xassan Adan Samatar, Khadra Dhahir or Saado Cali? You know it makes sense.

PS

Smoking or open consumption of alcohol will still be frowned upon even in Somali parties. Better hide that one, boys and girls. Better still, quit these despicable habits. It’s not good for you, you know.

I AM SHOCKEDD!!!! NGONGE and Morals?

Its good advice I dindt expect it from you.

Libaax sankataabte walaal gabdhahaas dadbay ka dhasheen oo rabi lahayn in umada dhan aragto waxay sameynaayeen. Soo lagama fiicno inaad u ceeb qarisid waayo ma anaan arki lahayn wajigooda hadaadan adiga keeni lahayn halkaan masawirkooda.

Magacaadaan kusoo xasuustay aniga run ayaan libaax u qanjuruuftay!

Roob waa runtaa. Jizalakalah. Myspace, BlackPlanet or pictures from other Somali websites should just stay out even though many will see them there anyways. I will take your advice and remove the link to the Somali website. Let whoever wants to see it find it on their own.

I will try to send a note to the Somali website to remove that picture. Someone probably took it from Myspace. Ilaahay ceebtooda ha asturo.

You'are all punch of weak somalis and not true to your old folks. back in them days somalis would open up their doors anyone that carried their gene and have taken the trouble/responsibility/delight to introduce the lost soul to its people and culture.

Instead of going about don't do this, dont do that, you should have offered something more substantial to benefit the girl and make her proud of her somali roots.

Then again, i dont know why i am comparing this generation to the generations who have bought somalia its glory. mistake.

N.O.R.F   

Besides, instead of wasting your money in Club Rumba, All Nations (is that still open, old Londoners?) or Moonlight, why not give it to Xassan Adan Samatar, Khadra Dhahir or Saado Cali?

:D

"Roob waa runtaa. Jizalakalah. Myspace, BlackPlanet or pictures from other Somali websites should just stay out even though many will see them there anyways. I will take your advice and remove the link to the Somali website. Let whoever wants to see it find it on their own.

I will try to send a note to the Somali website to remove that picture. Someone probably took it from Myspace. Ilaahay ceebtooda ha asturo."

Aamin. Libaax sankataabte walaal waan ku farxay qoraalkaada qof wax garad ayaa tahay. Aad baad ugu mahadsantahay.

Aaliyyah   

I am not here to insult or disrespect any of u. speaking of having fun, there is a lota ways of having fun, u dont need to go clubbing for that. besides u can not be afraid of allah yet going to clubs? obviously if a sista iz going to clubbin she needs to dress in a certain way so she can fit in. dont tell me lota of u go clubbing with yr hijaab? i wouldnt buy dat. Anyways, everyone is responsible for themselves, and lota of u are matur enough to know what they need to do. I am not here to preach, just to point out that u cant be on allahs side yet partying. mixing guys and girls are haraam itself, let alone music and clubbing. thats my 2 cent.

wa salaamu alaikum