Dalmar1

PM Kheyre names Butcher of Hargeisa General Morgan as his Senior Military Advisor

Dalmar1   

Dilaagii Hargeysa Gen. Morgan oo loo magacaabay La taliye Sareimage.png.895e592d9b5987dd9f9190fa80c7afbe.png

Gen. Maxamed Saciid Morgan oo dowladdii kaligii taliska Maxamed Siyaad Barre soo noqday taliyihii qeybta 26 ee tacadiyada badan ka geystay magaalooyinka gobolada Waqooyi Galbeed iyo Togdheer, markii danbana noqday Taliyihii CXDS aya waxaa loo magacaabay La Taliyaha Ciidamada ee Xafiiska RW Xasan Cali Kheyre.

image.png.2b1719a3d167cc47ff20834d98560d28.png

General Morgan oo loo yiqiin (Dilaagii Hargeysa) aya baraha bulshada waxaa lagu faafiyay kaarka aqoonsi (Business Card) taasoo caddeyneysa in loo magacaabay jagada la taliye sare ee RW Kheyre.

MOL aya heshay warbixin uu Gen. Morgan u soo diray Madaxweynihii hore Maxamed Siyaad Barre taasoo uu ku sheegay in ciidankiisa ay gubeen tuulooyin isla markaasna ay cagta markiyeen shacabkii rayidka aha ee degenaa tuulooyinkaas, waxaana uu sheegay in halkaas ay ka dhacay “Yaa ISAAQ aheey” sida aad ku arki doontid lifaaqa warqadda oo ay heshay MOL.image.png.de1602fd6519acb05ba743d1123dbfb3.png

Tan iyo markii uu ku guuleystay doorashadii Feb 8, 2017. MW Farmaajo aya maamulkiisa waxaa uu dardargeliyay hannaan xukun kaligii talis ah, waxaana xafiiska Madaxweynaha soo buuxdhaafiyay saraakiishii hore ee geystay falalka danbi oo lagu xasuuqay shacabka gobolada waqooyi.

image.thumb.png.1929c31f37712a347bf7e8e014513584.png

So much for wanting Somali nimo the koonfurians know the union Is long dead that's why defended the likes of cali samatar alla uma naxariisto. Let mooge  retire in his xamar. Since he failed to run in the garowe  clan enclave  politics.

16 hours ago, Saalax said:

Wasn't  Muuse Bixi a warlord as well? as the Somali saying goes "Baakhtiiga ma cuno ee xaydhiisa cuuna" 

Muse the menace is good man and mujahiid😎

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   
11 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Che,

He is also something Mr Morgan and the rest of "your-sea-thieving-uncles-and-cousins-of-a-tolka" could never amount to, try as they might. And that is to act with conduct befitting a manly "bravery" and with the "courage" not to run when the other men come to settle account with you.

So the "choice", dear Brutus, is about being a "coward" on one end, and that of a being brave "Mujaahid" on the other.

Hence, call me a "bit of a canny" sort of a fellow (if you must) but I know which one I would have love to have in my corner when it comes to the "tussle of history" against others in any given day.

As for the appointment itself, I actually welcome it. Why? Because it tells us, in Somaliland, far more in details of things than the folks in Villa Somalia may have wanted it to tell us.

And it tell us the we are right to fight them in anyway we are in a position to do it. And there is no reason to ever entertain any silly talk of Somalinimo from the lips of these guys.

Although to be fair in here, we were never in the business of treating them as nothing but enemies. But it's good to know that they have "confirmed" it to us, that they really consider us as their enemies, as we do to them.

It's refreshing picture (or clarifying reality) when all know where each party stand with the other party, where there is no ambiguity at all. And for the sake of that I really welcome this appointment.

The funny thing is, Morgan will probably advise the dwellers of AMISOM bunker to take on Somaliland militarily when he himself fled the front line with his dear life and in a cowardly manner. 

Some people have a long life to see so many 180 degree changes in one life time..

Gen. Morgan was the one who first contacted the Tigray when they were just mostly rebels (setting up a government). They provided some help. USC was chasing Late Barre et all at the time.

But soon disagreements came as someone burned grain storage and farms and the Tigray commander was so mad he was recalled, he had arrested few folks from Morgans.

Oodweyne apart from the pirates   who have some militia I doubt really the cheese  fellow will have any guts to fire one bullet our direction. He is to coward and he  has no army nor logistics its just talk for the most part.

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Dahireeto said:

Morgan is 93 years old and he still look young. What does he eat to stay young?

Are you sure he is 93?

gooni   

93...? Fartaa ka boobtay yaan filayaa haduusan biyihii la sheegayay ku khaldamin.

Si kastaba warlord soomaaliya wuxuu ka yahay geesi reerkiisa usoo halgamay, inta badana beeshu waxay ku abaal marisaa mansabka ama talada ugu saraysa oo ay awood qaybsiga ku hesho.

Morgan beeshiisu aad bay u hagratay aragtidayda waa dilaa tol waayay, markii la bar bar dhigo biixi, qaybdiid, suudi iwm.