Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

londoners: have you heard?

Malika   

Yes,I had a call from a friend warning me that there is a Somali lady wearing Niqab whom goes around Somali houses, asking them if she could pray and apparently when she is in and in the bathroom she makes a call to her awaiting accomplices whom she then lets them in by pretending it must be her brother knocking,by then the house is stormed by armed Jamaican men...blah blah

I thanked my friend for the warning, and kindly reminded her of where I live,and the likely of a stranger/ Somali woman knocking on my door,which will be quite an event..Lol

Malika   

^ :D ,of course not, she apparently asks to use the bathroom to perform the ablution,then whilst in the bathroom she makes a call to the awaiting men..

Ibtisam   

I heard this last yr, heard a similar one along the lines of black magic. Someone touches you and you take them home, give them all your things and only when they leave you come back to your sense. I know a women who swears it happened to her and she gave all her money, cards and everything.

Fabregas   

yep, malika, that's the story . In the I was told about though mindi ba la so baxday nagta,lol. I told my sister it's probably complete rubbish probably, at least I hope so. :confused: