Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

The Day I was Murdered--Abortion from the perspective of a Fetus

NGONGE   

^^^^ :D:D

Sorry. Whenever I hear the words babies and vomiting mentioned in the same sentence I get panic attacks. Ala maxan walac eyo yalaalogo nacay! :(

** reinstates her in the list **

Qac Qaac   

Hasna, somali mother taking her daughter to do abortion.. subxanallah...

another case where our ppl, took the culture of being embarrassed in the community over our DEEN..

Originally posted by rudy:

well, if you kinda look at this, your wattering us with other ppls problems. its not our problem basically, namean! so why we have to judge what others ppls do! its their problem! right!

Brother why dont you wake up and smell the qaxwo? This is OUR problem too. :rolleyes:

Diamante   

^^ Tell him sis....

Bee darling....those pics are like the special effects needed for FF's piece!....But i'll take them off after this post has reached 50 replies....especially for u smile.gif

^^^ smile.gif If only more pple reacted to that like you did...maybe things would be different eh?

OG Moti: Thanks aboowe. smile.gif

Hasna: Sis thats really sad at three differnt levels: That she would have premarital sex, that her family would only care about their reputation, that they would force her to have an abortion. Istaqfurullah.

But this shouldnt be surprising...worse things do occur all the time.

If only more pple reacted to that like you did...maybe things would be different eh?

Oh, its not the thought of abortion (altho that itself is bad enuf), its just that I'm generally squeamish...especially when lots of blood is involved. Yuck!