Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

The Day I was Murdered--Abortion from the perspective of a Fetus

Thank you for sharing your piece, FF. I was having a fairly relaxed day; now I'm saddled with deeper thoughts that will last for the rest of the day. I can not tolerate those that destroy or ruin young life. Grrr..makes me mad.

well, if you kinda look at this, your wattering us with other ppls problems. its not our problem basically, namean! so why we have to judge what others ppls do! its their problem! right!

Oh God....Today isnt going well for me coz this is the second time I have thrown up in the last three hours.

Diamante...for the luv of God, WHY post such pictures? Please, remove them. Please. I can't bear them. :(

Amazingly feminists who consider abortion laws a boon for women on the basis of “self-ownership†are gaining momentum among our own sisters….. sadly though some are already advocating this type of murder…

OG Moti   

Damnnnnnnnn To those who devoted women's rights and include abortion as a women's rights.. shame on them and FF I love your article .. can I use it to support my arguments with white asssses who gave me hard time about abortion and how it is the right of the women,, where is the right of the baby, Allah gave women most wonderful gift of all time, involve in creation of human being, yet again some abuse such gift.. rasuul Peace Be Upon Him said (meaning) Heaven is under mother's feets.. What an honor?

Women gets bragnant in many ways :

1. Clean marraige (Halaal), Abortion is wierd in such case, Unless it puts the mother in dangers, in that case it suppose to do the abortion first few days, Wa Allahu aclam

2. A mistake: in here i could only say a mistake could not be solved with another mistake

3. Rape: in this case it is not your fault, and Allah will reward you if you raise the kid and who knows maybe he/she will be your heaven on earth and inshaAllah in next life your ticket to Janna..

These are the 3 possible ways to get bragnant, whatever way it happens no one including the mother has the right to kill a soul Allah wanted to live.. the pictures specially the first graphical images were a very strong avidence to show that Abortion is a Crime .. not much different than killing a grown up person, cutting the baby in to peaces? oh my Allah what a cruel thing to do, what kind of mother is she thee who let her baby treated such way, when Allah gave him/her the most secure place he/she could be HER WOMB.. Allah kariim and Famme Fat your article is well written and very good material to convince such ignorant mothers who believe abortion is part of women's rights.. Thank you..

Allah kariim

PEace

Pacifist   

FF I mentor alot of somali teens and walahi Allah helps us the things that these kids do you will not believe. It is becoming very common. I personally know of a 16 year girl who had sex with a boyfriend. Well she got pregnant....told the 18 year old boyfriend obviously he kicked her to the curve. She was told her mother and mother suggested naaya you go have an abortion, the daughter refused and said you can disown me but this is my baby and am having it either you like it or not. Next thing i know the whole family gangs up on the girl. I can't believe the biggest worry her mother had was ohh my god what will the neighbours and her somali friends, ppl say. Anyways next thing i know the girl had an abortion. And yes her somali mother took her to the plan parenthood office easy as 1 2 3. I wanted to shoot the mother walahi

Their is alot of sh&* happening my gosh their is a juvenile jail about 10 minutes from where i live as of today their are 27 teenage somali boys all under 18 years old and their are 21 somali girls...

Can't write anymore :(

be back later

I was gonna say daaam were u live sis, but then i would be exagerating my response.

Sadly its all to common aswell in my City. And thats just the stuff i know.

Caveman   

Hasna,

Subxanallah….you are telling an equally compelling story and the 16 year old is Somali?,,,Subxanallah…I am too old school to read these…

Those juveniles that get locked up sounds like my Old home-town of Ottawa, Canada…but, I could be mistaken. I have heard lately of Somali juvenile offenders

filling up jails over there.

Pacifist   

Caveman YEs she is somali

Everywhere you go we have the same problem..Anything i can tolerate but abortion is when i draw the line.

A few years ago i went to a conference about abortion and their was this lady called Sarah Smith She was a surviver. Even though they tried to abort her Allah almighty didn't let that woman die. Today she is one of the biggest supporters against abortion and i think she said she was one of the cases that made Roe Vs Wade very controversial.

Uhh...I see those pictures are still there in all their revolting glory. You horrible cow @ Diamante. :mad:

Femme...

Thanks darling and its perfectly readable.

Originally posted by Stringer:

Amazingly feminists who consider abortion laws a boon for women on the basis of “self-ownership†are gaining momentum among our own sisters….. sadly though some are already advocating this type of murder…

Em...hello. What are you talking about? Care to elaborate?