Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

The Day I was Murdered--Abortion from the perspective of a Fetus

He floats in the warm yellow amniotic fluid surrounding his personal space, his home, his womb. He stares hypnotized at the “ruddy glow†of his womb. He feels warm, calm and secure. He slowly curls and uncurls his fingers. He opens his eyes and looks up, down, and sideways in amazement. His grip is getting stronger day by day. He can hear his mother's heartbeat and the murmurs of the people around him. He feels comfortable with the reassuring sound of their voices which lull him to sleep. He is able to distinguish his mother’s voice from the rest.

He wobbles from side to side and turns up side down regularly. He finds it amusing€¦a little game he plays. At this point he is responsive to pain, touch, cold, heat, smell and taste. He places his thumb in his mouth and suckles€¦contented. He feels full…he eats with his mother each time she does. He drinks what he needs through the umbilical cord linking him to his mother both physically and symbolically. A symbol of life, survival and love. He feels a deep connection with her. He is filled with awe. Two as one. One eating for two. He shares blood, food, and body with this person who helped create him. The person whose job is to love, support, nurture and protect him. He has an undeniably faith in this person. They share a bond before they even met. A bond that has been in existence for centuries.

He hears his mother crying€¦she hiccups a couple of times..and he feels her heartbeat increase..get faster and faster. He worries€¦he wants to let her know he’s here but doesn't€™t know how. He slowly moves his leg and kicks her stomach…again and again and again. He senses her pain…sorrow..every emotion she feels. This scares him. It feels alien and terrifying. Hes restless..not calm anymore…he desperately wants to float carefree…no worries..just enjoy the personal and profoundly intimate time he has with his mother.

He makes a fist and beats it against her womb. He wants to get her attention. He hears harsh sounds…unrecognizable voices. Some are calm, others heated, and one in particular is choked with emotion. He doesn’t know where he is. He doesn’t feel safe anymore…in fact hes scared. As he anxiously waits he notices a shiny thing pushing through the door of the womb and slowly reaching towards him. At first he’s excited..he thinks its time to leave and finally meet the person he loved from afar. But its arrival is far from loving…it clearly doesn’t come to warmly envelope him in its loving arms. In fact it has no arms. It’s cold…oh so very cold. He shivers…from plain terror. He watches nervously at its sluggish movement towards him. He guesses it to be a three and a half inches…a light bulb goes off in his head…he remembers that foreign object. He heard it 2 months ago….his mother was talking to someone mentioning a needle. HE didn’t know what the meeting was about but he remembered that he didn’t like it.

He wonders what the needle is for. It now has reached him…if he tried he could extend his hand a couple of inches and touch it..feel it.…hold it….and maybe push it away. He thinks about what would happen if the needle injected him. As he hesitates…fear and indecision momentarily paralyzing him …the needle releases some fluid and retreats. It doesn’t touch him. He sighs with relief. It doesn’t touch him. Maybe he’s safe after all. But it’s cruelly short lived. He notices the chemical fluid surrounding him. Suffocating him. He realizes in horror what it means…with panic he kicks harder, faster…over and over again…he opens his mouth to scream but the fluids fill his mouth and silence him…he feels like he’s being buried alive. He mentally pleads with his mother, the doctor, everyone, anyone…I want to live he shouts silently.Its not fair…I didn’t even have a chance to live..Please…Please..Please…No one hears him. No one seems to care.

The calm red of the womb changes to dark, gloomy, sinister black. He feels as if he is being slowly crushed to death..the uterus contines to contract…expand…contract …expand..heedless of his agonizing pain..his heartbreaking screams..his heart wrenching pleads.

As his eyes start to close..he desperately tries to keep them open. It’s useless. The forces are against him. And how can he really fight? As he shuts his eyes for the last time…he thinks to himself sadly with a trace of anger…. If you didn’t want me why did you create me? Why did you kill me? Don’t I matter? Isn’t life sacred? What possible reason justifies my murder? I love you..why wont you love me too?

Femme Fatale :(

You brought tears to my eyes walahi. I have always heard from pro and anti-abortionist both men and women...but this is a totally different side to the abortion issue. MOst people dont realize that the fetus experiences pain during the abortion. Unbearable pain.

de.jpg

Diamante   

8 Week Aborted Baby

08_week.jpg

10 Week Aborted Baby

10_week.jpg

22 Week Aborted Baby

22_week.jpg

I was moved by what you wrote FF, thought i'd add the imagery to make people fully aware of what's done to the babies.

dawoco   

Femme that was touching, no one has the right to terminate a life that Allah has created, there isn't anything that justifies it. Thank you for sharing your story.

Diamante, sis those pictures made me want to cry, a little human surrounded by blood. It is too graphic i think, i couldn't bare even glancing at it :(

Istaqfurullah.

I was actually listening to a group of pro-choice women discussing a new trend where women wear a t-shirt that says "I had an abortion" to feel connected with other women who had an abortion, and support each other's decision.

Thank you FF for sharing that.

Diamante   

^^^ they actually do??...alla yaa i tuso mid oo saas mirif mirif u leh with that slogan t-shirt...dharbaaxo intaan ugu keeno ayaan sawiradaan dhuunta ugu taraaraxin lahaa, nacala wajida :mad:

spits on the ground

^^^I would too. I was listening to the radio and it does happen in some places of the US. THe planned parenthood retards organized it. Theyre at the point where they now PROUD of it. Ya Allah.

ihadanabortion.gif

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

this was good post,,,,,,walasheen FF welldone.

may i just add one little thing to it, lets just look close to home. abortion has always been something laga cowdi bileesto hadan somali nahay, bt last few years has seen an increase of this despicable practice.

since many youngster are involved out-of-marriage, sex practices, having abortion has become a natural consequences.

i have heard of married somali wives having abortions, just because they cant cope with more children. i have seen, grown up women with careers and relationships, having what they call 'an accident' and getting rid of it.

all i can say, is qalad qalad laguma saxo . stay away wuxuu eebe kaa reebay, and if u happen to commit a sin, dont make it worse by taking a life.

subxanalah! :(

Diamante   

^^ very well said sis

its true that the somali people have recently started to adopt this despicable behaviour. and not only the ones in the west. It's happening back home too. Although they use more harsher stuff. My aunty who went back last year told me that they use oomo iyo saliid mixed together to make some brew they use to kill the fetuses. :(

wax kale iska dhaaf, they are putting their own life at risk..subxanallaah

Caveman   

FF ….excellent piece!

*Diamante*

Those images are powerful..

“My aunty who went back last year told me that they use oomo iyo saliid mixed together to make some brew they use to kill the fetuses.â€

Subxanalaah…subxanalaah!….Qiiyamahaa soo dhaw dadoow ilaahay ha laga cabsado…They are doing that in Somalia, don’t even want imagine what our folks are doing right here.

"Then we developed the drop into a hanging (embryo), then

developed the hanging (embryo) into a bite-size (fetus),

then created the bite-size (fetus) into bones, then

covered the bones with flesh. We thus produce (Anshaa) a new

creature. Most blessed is GOD, the best Creator." [23:14]

Quran condemns the killing of born and unborn children in verses (6:151, 17:31,6:140,60:12), i.e. abortion is murder.

Here is one of them

“You shall not kill any (Nafs) person - for GOD has made life

sacred - except in the course of justice……."(17:33)

NinBrown   

FF very moving story and but very important aspect of abortion.

As a muslim and under islamic law..there are few places where abortion is compatible with islamic fiqh. Iam on my Obs&Gynae residency and as Drs we have a free choice wether we take part in abortion cases or not....and anyhow the hospital iam at doesnt do them unless they are for medical reasons(cos the head of obs&gyne is against it) So there is a clinic near by which does it...but what it highlited to me was the complications of this dispicble act..walahi you cannot imagine the number of bleeding perforations and bowel destruction cases we had... even those under 12 weeks...can u imagine a women going in for as they say simple procedure ending up with a colectomy and iliostomy...( and i said to my self...the will of allah).

Anyhow...illegal abortion is the 3rd biggest cause of maternal mortality..so it needs to be solved.

Sorry its long.....FF if you want to defeat these pro life ppl just make as them do u believe in equality..they say yes..cos they want equal rights for women..then why cant these kids have the same equal rights..and by the way abortion is not legal here in the UK...all the abortion act here does is give you excuse to carry out this murderous act.

and to end with allah said.....

''And when the female infant buried alive is asked;For what crime she was killed''81.8/9

This verse was to the Quraish...and this so the case for abortion

Xalimo Thanks for the link Sis. I just skimmed over it..but Ill check it out when I have enough time inshallah.

I can only talk about this in a general sense. But I was hoping that those who live in an area with a somali community would gives an idea of whats going on. What are people saying about it? How common is it?

its pretty sick. in that 2003 thread, i was the one arguing pro-choice, and before you all jump at me id like to add ive done a complete 180 degree since, and these pictures helped(bt werent the cataclyst). as a person who isnt directly affected by abortions bt who has (or had) regular interactions with people who do go that route, i guess i gave myself the authority to discuss and philosophize the issue (kinda like we are now). anyways, back than my concern and pity were with the women whod opt for the procedure, so obviously the mind begins to intellectualize it. its not a life, its a clot, a leech, a ball of nerves. thats what the kaffiruns are doing. they lke the idea of wiping out our humanity, cause otherwise theyd accually feel something... like guilt. those t-shirts make me sick. i think somebody might have to hold me back if i saw someone wearing that.